When can you expect to hear back?
We like to attend all career fairs and recruitment events before closing our positions. That means, this position may be open without response for a couple of weeks to give us time to wrap up the recruitment season. Please see our tentative timeline below so you know when to expect to hear back from us!
- All postings close: February 11, 2024, at 11:59 CT
- Interviews: Mid- February
- Offers: By end of March
2024 Summer Start Date:
This position will start in the summer and could have the opportunity to continue into the fall*. Please see our start dates below.
- Summer Internships: Monday, May 20, 202
The Partnerships Intern supports the Strategic Partnerships team with data tracking and coordination of the partnership programs. This person will work closely with various departments like Legal, Finance, Sales Operations, Product Marketing and Services. This person maintains data integrity, evaluate partnerships lifecycle, and assists with automation functions for the partnerships program.
- Support partnerships team in data collection and interpretation of data to drive increased efficiency
- Evaluate partnership program performance (win/loss, efficiencies, etc) to identify areas for improvement
- Complete tracking and reporting tasks as assigned
- Contribute to lifecycle and automation functions of partnerships
- Develop working relationships across the organization to better integrate Strategic Partnerships with teams we support and that are supported by us. (i.e. Sales Operations, Services, Information Technology, Legal, Finance, and Accounting)
What You’ll Need
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience using Excel, Word, and Google Docs, a plus
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program, preferably in Marketing, Management, Business Analytics, or a related program.
- Minimal Travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
Salary range in the US:
- $21.00 – $21.00