Life as an Account Executive at Channel Bakers is exciting, dynamic and no two days are ever the same.
Driving client growth is your true north. You are highly commercial, industry savvy and fully focused on maximizing revenue. You know the competition and you are aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
You spearhead a team of talented and passionate Account Managers and Advertising Specialists and together you deliver the outcomes our clients depend on us for, whatever it takes.
Focused mainly on New to Market to Mid-Tier clients, you lead the charge with all forms of strategic client communication, conducting quarterly business reviews, client reviews and confirming advertising budgets. You develop media plans, present to clients, and work closely with our Business Development team to facilitate warm handovers of newly onboarded Accounts. You use your language skills and market expertise to support our clients in many ways. You are always looking for new opportunities to support our clients to maximize their brand’s potential and develop strategies to deepen their relationship with Channel Bakers. Working closely with Account Managers, you ensure that the delivery of your carefully constructed strategy is fully executed with budgets effectively managed and campaigns fully optimized. You partner with our Finance teams to insure accurate and on time client invoicing.
As a passionate builder of people, you will drive the development of your team, providing challenging and stretching tasks, conducting regular performance-focused conversations, and acting as a strong coach and mentor to those around you. You are good at establishing clear directions, laying out work plans in a clear and organized manner while maintaining a two-way dialogue with others on work and results.
As an agile leader, you are used to being able to shift gears comfortably, make decisions and act without having the total picture. You naturally analyze both your successes and failures and utilize feedback in order to learn and shape your own development. You act with empathy and emotional intelligence and are able to demonstrate flexibility, even in the most challenging of situations. You are a keen observer of society and trends, specifically amongst the target audiences of your clients.
You can effectively cope with change and know how to pivot when needed. You learn quickly and will try anything to find solutions. You can be counted on to exceed goals successfully and steadfastly push yourself and others to get over the line. You are dedicated to meeting the expectations and reeds of all stakeholders and always act with the client in mind.
Required Qualifications and Experience :
- Minimum 3+ years of Marketing or Advertising experience in a fast-moving, client-facing environment
- Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred.
- Experience of Amazon Advertising preferred and exposure to Demand Side Platform (DSP) a significant advantage
- Business fluency in English and at least one other market-relevant language (German preferred)
- Experience of leading high-performing teams and developing talented individuals
- Strong analytical and qualitative skills – numbers don’t scare you!
- Proficient user of standard office software (MS Office etc.). Intermediate or advanced excel skills are an advantage.
- Experienced at driving incremental revenue, fostering new relationships, and deepening existing ones.
- Proven track history of driving your own professional and personal development.
Everyday Tasks :
- Developing and designing strategy through hard data, customer behavior insights and metrics to drive client sales and brand awareness.
- Focus on growing revenue, selling services, and deepening our client’s relationships with Channel Bakers.
- Recruit, train, lead and develop a dynamic team that helps our client’s success and exceed their performance goals
- Communicate regularly with clients via calls, email and in person meetings to assess campaign performance and strategy
- Partner with our Finance teams to insure accurate and on time client invoicing.
- Developing media plans, overseeing budgets, campaigns and ensuring quality execution across the board.
- Maintain validity of any necessary or mandated platform or partner certifications that are required of your role
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and tasks as required
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally within Channel Bakers and other key stakeholders
Position Details :
- Office Location: Remote, Scotland, UK or Remote Europe
- Classification: Salaried
- Role Classification: Manager of People
- Reports To: Director of Strategic Accounts
- Travel: Occasional overnight travel required about 20% of the time
- Hours: 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday) with flexible working potential
Working at Channel Bakers:
Working at Channel Bakers is a job like no other.
We take pride in our culture and our sense of community. We strive to offer a fun and engaging environment to help our Bakers bring their best and authentic selves to work daily. We regularly take time to connect and have fun together as a team. We get to work alongside some incredibly talented co-workers and partner with some of the world’s most prolific and inspirational brands. We are proud to have a very diverse team of Bakers from the US, Germany, France, Brazil, Scotland, India, Taiwan, and Mongolia, just to name a few! We are a truly global organization headquartered in California with offices in Taiwan, China, the Philippines, and the UK.
Our core tenet is that we exist to help people, which is at the heart of all that we do.
We enjoy the challenge of new and unfamiliar tasks; change is our normal, and we can shift gears comfortably. We love to exceed our work and personal goals, and most importantly, we are dedicated to exceeding our clients’ expectations. We value self-development; it helps us help others better.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Healthcare Cash Plan *location specific
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan.
- Flexible Working
- Absurd ‘Summer’ Fridays
- Paid volunteer time
- Regular team social events
- Employee Assistance Program