We are looking for an Account Manager to join us on our journey of equipping the world’s talent with the means to do their best work, wherever they might be.
At Hofy we are obsessed with building a global, premium product and we take pride in the fact that we have the best solution in the market. But in order to progress our mission, we need to sell, and sell well.
Reporting directly into the Head of Account Management you’ll be instrumental in maintaining, deepening and broadening customer relationships and sales through renewal, upsells and cross-sells. The team is growing, remote and spread across the US and the UK, but we’ll meet in person at least once a quarter.
As an Account Manager at Hofy, You will
- Focus on a low number of large accounts, but your aim will be to build deeper relationships and strategically grow these accounts.
- Conduct contract re-negotiations, sign new services, and to bring the discussion back to Hofy core value propositions.
- Build and strengthen customer relationships with the long-term in mind.
- Become a trusted partner to your accounts, understand their business needs and build solutions to their problems.
- Be the voice of the customer internally within Hofy so we can improve the product and deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Collaborate with the wider growth organisation inclusive of Account Executives and CSM’s to help Hofy grow.
You Identify With The Following
- Ambitious and driven: You thrive in an ambiguous and fast changing environment where you hold the keys to organising things around you.
- Growth Mindset: You bring a growth mindset to managing your accounts and identify opportunities to cross sell and upsell.
- Evidence based: You take a driven approach to evaluating your book of business and to reporting and decision making.
- Owner mindset: You act as an owner of Hofy strategic customer accounts; and will make decisions with the long term success of Hofy and the customer in mind.
What You Need To Succeed
- 3-5 years experience as a quota carrying AM or CSM.
- Experience in Technology/SaaS Sales or Start -up environment.
- Strong commercial acumen and demonstrated ability to successfully navigate and influence multiple stakeholders in our customer base.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, consistent track record of building positive relationships both internal and externally.
- Previous experience in HR tech or SaaS for IT teams
- Previous experience working in a scale-up environment
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Hofy a great place to work!
- Work from home or the office and up to 30 days from anywhere in the world.
- Full home office set up from Hofy.
- Choice of tech.
- 35 days annual leave (27 days + local public holidays).
- Annual growth fund for your learning and development.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Annual company retreat.
Hofy exists to equip the world’s talent with the means to do their best work. We believe in a future in which opportunity flows globally, where the distinctions between the workplace and the places we work will be blurred, and one in which the career trajectories and quality of life for everyone on the planet will be elevated.
We have built a platform enabling any organisation to deliver the tools and experience their people need, straight to their doorstep; whether its a specced up Mac, a supersized monitor or a slick new chair. Hofy cuts the clicks, kills the complexity and brings clarity to the chaos.
To date, we have equipped over 10,000 people in 120 countries in two short years, but we won’t be stopping there. We are looking for superstars to join us in breaking down the construct of country borders in relation to access to opportunity.
Behaviours we value
- Aim high, stay humble We’re ambitious, yet grounded.
- Disagree & commit We balance dissent with bias for action.
- Embrace the challenge We give it everything we’ve got.
- Work together to win We support each other to reach our collective potential.
- Grow beyond good enough We continually invest in becoming the best versions of ourselves.