At Crownpeak, we provide a cutting-edge, composable Digital Experience Platform (DXP) that helps global enterprise and retail organizations enhance their digital presence and drive growth.
Our platform enables the rapid creation of tailored digital experiences through the combination and orchestration of best-in-class content marketing tools, resulting in powerful customer engagement and long-term loyalty.
Our solution is unique in that it’s designed to streamline and accelerate marketing and IT workflows, allowing teams to efficiently deliver and manage end-to-end digital experiences to any touchpoint, device or channel from the start, faster than ever before.
Our mission is to revolutionize the digital landscape for global enterprises and retail organizations. We do this by providing a customizable and composable platform that seamlessly blends speed, simplicity, and adaptability in crafting unique, accessible digital experiences that align with the evolving needs of their customers. Our ultimate goal is to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty through unparalleled digital experiences.
Our vision is to transform the digital realm by crafting a platform that embodies speed, simplicity, and adaptability. We aim to empower businesses to effortlessly respond to the ever-changing demands of their customers, promoting inclusivity through exceptional digital experiences.
Join us and make an immediate impact in the digital world.
What’s the role?
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager who will be responsible for managing the accounts payable function and financial records, setting up new vendors, developing processes and procedures, providing reports as requested and other AP related projects.
What will you do?
- Oversee the allocation of AP requests and invoice processing volume across the team, while maintaining high standards for accuracy, timeliness, and professionalism
- Monitor production metrics of the team on a daily basis, holding team members accountable for service level adherence and process conformance
- Identify ways to streamline processes and work as part of the team to implement solutions
- Perform credit card administration that includes maintenance of corporate account portal, monitoring of activity, issuing and inactivating cards as necessary
- Coordinate support to auditors during quarterly and year-end reviews relating to financial statement audits, including preparation of supporting documentation
- Coordinate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reconciliation schedules as requested and monitor expense reimbursements
- Oversee and perform Finance and Accounting related month-end close processes
- Coordinate documenting and updating departmental policies and procedures and manage the filing of 1099 tax forms
Who are you?
We don’t believe in ticking boxes here at Crownpeak.
Here are a few skills that we feel would make you successful in the role, but we’d still love to hear from you if you feel you’d be a great fit.
- Proven experience performing full-function accounts payable duties and driving process improvements
- Ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in accounting software and ERP systems
- Understand the importance of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for building vendor relationships and internal stakeholder collaboration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
It would also be a plus if you had:
- NetSuite experience
- Staff management experience
We offer competitive salaries, great colleagues and excellent benefits.
We strive for success, are always pushing to do better, and work with pride and purpose together. You can see them in action in all aspects of our everyday work.
Today we are a 350+ team headquartered in the US with offices in Colorado, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Dortmund, Sofia and Sydney.