Simply Put, A Great Place to Work
Benesch is a growing, multi-disciplined planning, engineering, and professional services firm. We enhance infrastructure and communities across the country – creating spaces and providing connections in ways that make a difference.
We pride ourselves on being nimble enough to remain responsive to client needs, yet large enough to offer exceptional bench strength. As a member of our team, you’ll have an opportunity to draw from those resources when you need them, and likewise, contribute your expertise when you have something to share.
At Benesch, we are looking for candidates with varied backgrounds and worldviews. Diverse ideas come from diverse people, and we are committed to offering an inclusive work environment where everyone feels valued and respected. Statistics show that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply for a position if they don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. If this statement resonates with you – don’t be so hard on yourself.
Accounts Receivable / Project Support Coordinator – Remote
We have an opportunity for an Accounts Receivable / Project Support Coordinator to join our Railroad Division. This position will support a fast-paced team with high volume accounts receivable support. In this role, you will both self-perform and collaborate with various teams in the execution of project set-up, monitoring of the project management process, invoicing/billing high volume of invoices and providing project accounting support. This position will also provide support for corporate and Railroad division functions as directed by the Division leadership. This position also plays an important role in managing internal and external relationships. This role requires the ability to work independently, have excellent attention to detail, refined organizational skills, and an ability to manage multiple competing deadlines and multiple initiatives simultaneously.
The Impact You Will Have:
- Perform high volume accounts receivables (processing 600+ invoices per month)
- Entering billing setup and processing high volume of invoices based on various company contracts
- Assist the Railroad Division with project set-up and project management process to achieve compliance with contractual terms, and billing schedules Establishing new projects in Deltek Vision (and soon to be VantagePoint) based on interpretation of contract details
- Coordinating with Project Managers the entire billing process for assigned projects
- Communicating with Project Managers and Clients regularly to ensure billing accuracy and collection Assisting the accounting team with accounts receivable and unbilled review and analysis Provide division team with project accounting support and analytics
- Provide financial data for proposals and contracts
What We Are Looking For:
- Associate degree, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with accounts receivable and billing
- Experience billing in the Architecture, Engineering, Construction or Professional Services Industry preferred.
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills
- Experience in Deltek Vision or VantagePoint preferred
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PDF and other internal software
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
The expected compensation range for this position is displayed in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The final agreed-upon compensation is based on numerous factors, including but not limited to individual education, qualifications, prior work experience, and geographic location. The total annual compensation package will consist of a base salary, overtime, and bonuses.
Our benefits package is designed to take care of our employees. Benesch offers a generous paid time benefits plan that increases throughout your career plus several paid holidays. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision benefits. We also include company-paid life insurance, short term, and long-term disability plans. Benesch offers a 401K plan and profit-sharing contributions to the 401K plan. From insurance and retirement plan to our wellness programs, we provide employee benefits that meet your wants and needs.
Denver Pay Range