The Ardonagh Group
Purpose of the Role
This exciting remote based opportunity has arisen to join our Contracts team who have an expanding portfolio so there are exciting opportunities and challenges now and upcoming.
This role will offer the team administrative support in dealing with the issuing and maintenance of Carrier and Broker Terms of Business Agreements, Delegated Underwriting Authorities and Sub Delegated Underwriting Authorities in a fast-paced pressurised environment.
What You Will Do
This is an overview and not an exhaustive list of responsibilities. Collaborating with your Line Manager, you will develop your own objectives but focus on all of the following and more.
- Maintain data management systems in respect of new and current counterparty contracts.
- Deal with general enquiries relating to contracts via email and telephone.
- Perform regular due diligence and assist with the ongoing monitoring of counterparties.
- Build effective working relationships with relevant staff and key stakeholders.
- Develop knowledge of counterparty contracts.
- Ensure that all data held is accurate and meets all regulatory and Company requirements.
- Generating reports to help management analyse data.
- General ad-hoc administration duties and perform any other administrative tasks where necessary
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking someone with proven hands-on office administration experience in a technically focused role. This is an opportunity for an organised individual with a keen eye for detail who can prioritise their own workload and assist the team in managing theirs. You will have a positive upbeat attitude and be able to build relationships easily with internal and external stakeholders. This is a support role so you must be a team player, able to multi-task and be meticulous in your work.
You will have an inquisitive mind and investigative nature, be confident, use your initiative, problem solve and be a fast learner.
Experience in a financial services market would be an advantage but not essential.
In return you will be welcomed and supported by our Ardonagh family and be joining an organisation that cares about you as a person and your wellbeing. Some of the other benefits are:
- Holiday entitlement of 26 days plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to progress your career across the entire Ardonagh family
- Pensions scheme for when you feel it’s time to retire
- 24-hour support for physical and mental wellbeing
- 1 days paid volunteering day to give back to our communities
- The Spotlight Awards, where we shine a light on the brightest talent across our group