Silk & Snow
Silk & Snow is a Toronto-based, digitally native retailer of responsibly made sleep essentials. You will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing company and work on a team with full in-house marketing, product design, and supply chain capabilities.
We are seeking an individual who is extremely driven and customer-focused to help us deliver a best-in-class retail experience. In this role, you will communicate through multiple channels including email, phone, and live chat, and serve as the point person for our customers.
The title of Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist is perfect for you if you enjoy working with customers and possess exceptional customer service and organization skills. You are highly adaptable, dynamic, and eager to take on different challenges!
Why our Customer Experience team members enjoy working at Silk & Snow:
- We prioritize diversity and inclusivity in our company culture
- Growth opportunities with a big emphasis on hiring from within
- You will be exposed to a streamlined training process and receive guidance and support that will set you up for success during and after training
- You can access our LinkedIn learning platform with lots of free courses taught by experts in various languages
- We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes but is not limited to medical, dental, and vision. Additionally, we offer paid time off.
- Employee discount on all products with free mattress and bedding items after 3 months
- Make a meaningful impact on our customers’ sleep habits, contributing to their overall well-being
- We foster a healthy work-life balance with our company’s supportive environment
- This is not just a job but a CAREER with potential opportunities for growth and advancement
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will:
- Assist customers by answering questions (in French and English) and providing information about Silk & Snow products.
- Provide exceptional customer service virtually through phone, email, and live chat. Always strive to ensure that the most customers possible are helped by balancing the most efficient handling time with friendly and approachable customer service
- Help respond to post-sale customer inquiries, follow up on customer questions related to orders or deliveries, and successfully solve problems through proactive follow-up on issues and effective de-escalation strategies
- Maintain an open line of communication with the Customer Experience team ensuring that all key issues are addressed in a timely fashion
- Liaise and follow up with our courier and warehouse partners daily to track orders and ensure the delivery of orders is as smooth as possible for our customers
- Communicate and manage relationships with various suppliers and vendors
- You are coachable, flexible, and self-motivated.
- Must be available on a full-time basis from Tuesday-Saturdays or an as-needed basis, with an understanding of potential shifts until 8:30 pm EST
- You are willing to be adaptive and reorient priorities as new information is presented or developments occur
- You are highly focused on providing exceptional service to our customers
- You are detail-oriented, meticulous, and analytical
- You possess a positive attitude, enjoy solving problems, and are eager to take on new and challenging tasks
- You are a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment but you also possess critical thinking to allow you to make decisions on your own when required to do so
- You are skilled at working with all types of customer personalities, understanding customer needs
Qualifications and experience we like to see:
- Highly effective communication skills both written and spoken (ability to communicate in French is mandatory)
- Experience in customer service roles or retail sales
- Proficiency in browser-based and mobile-based applications
- Must be able to work remotely with a steady internet connection
- Must be available to work weekends