Exodus is hiring a Blockchain Integration Engineer to develop asset integrations for Exodus products. You will play an essential role in scaling our codebase across platforms to deliver new features. The Blockchain Integration Engineer plays an integral role for our customers, and your contributions will be vital in adding value to the Exodus products.
What You Will Do
- Become an expert integrating assets into the Exodus wallet architecture.
- Enhance existing asset integrations and features by performing regular maintenance, completing upgrades, and fixing bugs for our wallet products.
- Take ownership of end to end asset integration while providing frequent and clear communication on status of features for all stakeholders.
Who You Are
- Two years of experience with ReactJS
- Two years of experience with NodeJS
- Exposure to Redux / State Management
- Background with Unit Testing / Jest
- Blockchain Development Experience (ERC20, Solana, Bitcoin, Cardano, etc.)
Experience with the Following:
- Dependency Injection
- React Native
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
- All the tools you need to do the job
Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and covered 50% for your dependents. We’ll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the United States, we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.