Who We Are And What We Do:
Contra is revolutionizing the world of work. Contra provides companies with an industry-leading, all-in-one platform to manage and scale their flexible workforce.
In a world where work is becoming more flexible and project based, Contra is leading the way in making the world’s platform for project based and flexible work. Our platform offers all the necessary tools for hiring, onboarding, managing, and paying flexible talent. Contra has raised over $44M from top VC’s including NEA, Unusual Ventures and Cowboy Ventures.
Why Join Contra’s Journey?
Contra isn’t just another HR tool. Contra is building a new type of platform for the future of work. As both people and companies look to adopt more flexible working styles and talent strategies, we are leading the way, with a network of over 500k freelancers and 15k clients who depend on Contra to work together and collaborate, 100% commission free.
You’re a Client Success leader known for achieving results through effective collaboration with stakeholders at all levels, including C-level executives.
Your deep understanding of the client journey is clear, and you excel in handling complex situations in the realm of client success.
You have the ability to identify client needs and demonstrate how Contra’s platform can be a valuable part of their talent strategy.
- Build meaningful relationships with clients (across various organizational levels, including C-level executives) through timely and engaging communication with the goal of determining the clients’ needs, build value, and establish a successful relationship with Contra
- Proactively anticipate and address escalating client issues with speed and urgency
- Develop creative outreach strategies to increase client engagement, retention, drive growth, reduce churn
- Partner with clients to understand their hiring needs and ensure they are finding amazing talent to work with through Contra
- Share client feedback across a variety of internal functions like Marketing
- 3+ years of client success experience in Mid Market and Growth Stage Technology segment
- Proven track record in identifying and understanding client needs, and translating them into actionable steps to enhance their experience and success with our platform.
- Strong relationship building skills and an eagerness to learn
- Passion for working in a fast-paced startup environment
Contra offers competitive pay, scalable benefits, and perks.
- $80K – 100K USD
- 100% health coverage + 99% dental coverage for US full-time employees, and health reimbursements for Canadian employees and international contractors
- 401k matching for US full-time employees
- $4,000 laptop reimbursement upon starting
- Opportunities for stock grants
- Flexibility in work location – Contra is fully remote, with hubs in SF + NY.
- Intro Call with Recruiting Team (15-20 minutes)
- Interview with Head of Operations (45 minutes)
- Interview with Head of Product (30 minutes)
- Paid Case Study + Presentation
- Interview with CEO & Co-Founder (30 minutes)