Come join CE&S and help us build a future where customers come to us not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, but also because we provide differentiated and connected customer experience.
In the Customer Success team, we are looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success and working with Microsoft partners. As an Azure Infrastructure/Security specialized Cloud Solution Architect, you will work with customers enabling them to achieve their desired outcomes, based on their investments in Microsoft technology. Leveraging your technical subject matter expertise, you will lead technical discussions with customers and partners to drive value from these investments, including identifying resolutions to issues blocking customer success projects, and accelerating Azure consumption. This opportunity will allow you to continue your career growth, honing your technical and leadership skills, and deepening your cloud expertise.
This role is flexible in that you will be able to work from home at a very high percentage.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- Customer & Partner Satisfaction: Drive positive Customer & Partner Satisfaction and become a trusted advisor to customers and their partners, by leveraging expertise to enable defined outcomes aligned to customer’s business strategy. You will actively listen and respectfully challenge when needed to drive the best outcomes.
- Trusted Advisor: Develop and expand existing impactful relationships; create and sustain constructive tension and trust with customer and lead adoption of Microsoft technologies.
- Thought Leadership and Partner Insights: Lead virtual teams around technologies and partner challenges, participate in external architect community events and share learnings with internal teams; demonstrate deep industry knowledge and drive recognition for Microsoft solutions. Provide feedback & insights from customers/partners to the relevant Microsoft teams to enable continuous improvement.
- Consumption Growth: Develop opportunities to drive Customer Success business results by working with technical decision makers to ensure they understand Microsoft””s value proposition and get value from their investment in Microsoft technology.
- Customer Technical Environment & Resolution Technical Blockers: Identify and evaluate industry trends and develop technical enablement plans with customers. Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends, opportunities, and competitive insights. Using technical expertise, identify opportunities to develop new solutions and services for customers that drive business results. Identify resolutions to issues blocking go-live of customer success projects. Lead technical conversations with customers to drive value from their MS investments. Deliver all work according to best practices & policies and using repeatable IP.
- Learn It All: Demonstrate Self Learner mindset through continuous alignment of individual skilling to team/area demands and Customer Success goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business, or related field AND extensive experience in cloud/infrastructure technologies, information technology (IT) consulting/support, systems administration, network operations, software development/support, technology solutions, practice development, architecture, and/or consulting
- OR equivalent experience.
- Relevant experience in cloud infrastructure.
- Very good command of both, Dutch & English languages is required.
- Architecture design: Apply design thinking methodology to design & implement cloud architectures and solutions that drive value for the customer, incorporating policies, governance, security & compliance, and customer systems into the overall framework.
- Experience in architecting and implementing Azure security features and products as well as architecting and implementing Azure Arc.
- Demonstrated hands-on expertise in designing, implementing, and migrating VMware Solutions on Azure, GCP, or AWS, with 5+ years of experience in cloud architecture and virtualization technologies.
- Specific technology experience, including- Certifications in Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP technologies
- Experience working on a global, matrixed team.
- Experience working with partners.
We are looking for Dutch native speakers who can also speak English and feel comfortable delivering services to customers at least in those two languages.
Other languages such as: German, French & Spanish will be considered as an asset.