We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Cross OU Role – Analyst, Field Marketing
Salesforce is seeking a dynamic and data-driven Marketer to join our AMER Field Marketing team. This role is chartered with delivering scalable programs for Sales and Marketing teams in the North America region. In this role, you will be responsible for industry-agnostic programs, contributing to pipeline growth, and encouraging alignment with key collaborators.
This position is for an individual with a minimum of 2-3 years of marketing experience, providing an excellent opportunity for hands-on program execution, including enablement initiatives. We operate in a fast-paced environment and require someone with initiative, who can jump right in, taking responsibility for the success of their programs and meeting deadlines. This role provides
Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Run end-to-end marketing programs, including campaign planning, coordination of multi-channel tactics, and ensuring seamless implementation to drive desired outcomes.
- Assess the efficiency of marketing campaigns, and reports on key performance indicators.
- Work with cross-functional marketing teams and go-to-market business partners to develop and execute coordinated campaigns.
- Run marketing projects, ensuring effective coordination, meeting deadlines, and maintaining a high level of organization in a dynamic work environment.
- Contribute to enablement initiatives by actively participating in the development and execution of programs that empower sales and marketing teams with the tools and resources needed for success.
- Collaborate across the extended marketing and sales teams to ensure quality and timely demand generation execution, across all internal & external marketing channels.
- Build trusting relationships, and credibility, and use strong communication to partner optimally with partners to find efficiencies.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in a role driving marketing programs.
- Experience within the B2B industry is preferred.
- Understanding demand generation tactics including paid digital, SEM, direct mail, events, and SEO as related to campaigns is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Excel or other analytical tools.
- Creative problem solver who can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of collaborators to drive execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Consistent record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to lead multiple projects with tight deadlines optimally.
- Bachelor’s degree required.