Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Creating a life you love also means finding a career that celebrates the unique perspectives and experiences that you bring. As you read through the expectations of the position, consider how your skills and experiences may complement the responsibilities of the role. We encourage you to think through your relevant and transferable skills from prior experiences.
Pinterest brings millions of people inspiration to create a life they love. We’re looking for a practical lawyer to join our legal team to support the expansion of our global monetization products. We’re a small and nimble product legal team supporting a growing business, so you’ll cover a lot of ground in this role.
What you’ll do:
- This role will largely focus on international monetization growth.
- Partner with our engineering, product management, sales, and legal team to identify and manage legal issues and risks during all stages of product development, and embed with those teams to monitor updates and advise on legal implications as the product evolves.
- Work closely with the ads and content policy team to draft new policies and ensure compliance with laws, regulations and self-regulatory bodies, with a focus on consumer protection, privacy, content regulation and advertising.
What we’re looking for:
- JD with 4+ years of experience handling advertising and/or consumer internet matters in a demanding and innovative legal environment.
- Experience with issues related to digital advertising technology, including, in particular, privacy, platform liability, and advertising content regulations.
- Exceptional judgment and impeccable integrity with excellent communication skills.
- Track record of developing creative and practical solutions to novel problems and taking the initiative to implement those solutions.
- Eagerness to learn with an ability to embrace an entrepreneurial, flexible, and collaborative working style.
- Proven ability to identify, prioritize and resolve issues quickly and independently and drive cross-functional efforts to successful completion.