Pinpoint Applicant Tracking System
Department: Customer Success
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: United Kingdom
Reporting To: Customer Success Team Lead
Compensation: £40,000 – £45,000 / year
Hi 👋, I’m Andy, the Chief Customer Officer at Pinpoint.
We’re a high-growth, bootstrapped HR-tech start-up building and selling software that helps in-house recruitment teams attract, hire, and retain the best talent. Today, we have a strong foundation in place, with a mature product, rapid growth, strong product-market fit, and happy customers.
We pride ourselves on offering the best experience to all our customers and helping them be successful. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for someone to join the team to ensure customer satisfaction and success across a broad portfolio of clients by leveraging data insights and scalable communication methods.
About the Role:
You only need to look at the reviews of Pinpoint on G2 and Capterra to see how many clients reference the quality of our support and success teams, which sets us apart from our competitors in a big way.
Your core role will be to analyze product adoption, customer feedback, and other data points to efficiently engage with a large customer book of business and ensure their success using Pinpoint.
Your day to day might look like:
- Reviewing data inputs like product usage, customer lifecycle and response rates to plan campaigns for communicating across a large book of business.
- A mixture of 1 to 1 and 1 to many proactive communications with customers ranging from calls, emails, in-app messages, webinars and asynchronous video creation.
- Creation of nurture campaigns (in Hubspot as chosen CRM) to increase product adoption and value.
- Help inform Product / Service teams about the drivers of churn and provide customer feedback to influence product/service roadmap.
Tech Stack: Hubspot, Google Workplace, Notion, Slack, Zoom, Intercom, Lattice, Linear, Guru.
We’re looking for people who are curious and proactive by nature and care about customers having a great experience.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience managing 100+ SMB accounts at a time
- Experience with running email campaigns from Hubspot
- A highly organised and process driven approach to Customer Success, feeling comfortable working across a large book of business in a B2B Saas environment
- Proven track record of using data to inform customer success strategy
- Skills in customer segmentation and customer lifecycle management
- Excellent communication in written and verbal methods.
- Focus on driving the outcomes needed for our customers to be successful
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
This person must be based in either the US (EST only) or the UK with work authorization.
What We Offer:
We’re committed to being an exceptional workplace and company you are proud to work for. To that end, we offer some great benefits, including:
- Gold-plated healthcare: Enjoy the best medical, dental, and optical coverage money can buy. We’ve got you and your family covered for all eventualities
- Unlimited holidays: Everyone needs a healthy, happy, and productive life without restrictive holiday limits
- Mental health support: Unlimited and immediate access to counseling for any employees via Spill.
- Retirement matching: Competitive retirement plan with a generous matching contribution to help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
- Flexible, remote working: We want you to work when and where you’re most productive, whether you’re an early bird or a night owl
- Meaningful equity: You’ll contribute to the team’s success and deserve to share in it. To that end, everyone on our team gets a meaningful equity allocation
- Generous paid parental leave: To help support new parents in the workplace, we offer up to 16 weeks of paid leave
- Learning budget: Annual funds are made available to support both your personal and professional development
- Top-of-the-line equipment: We’ll set you up with the right tools to do your best work—starting with a MacBook Pro, 4K monitors, and the right software to get the job done
- A team that cares: You’ll be joining a team of intelligent, capable, and helpful people that want you to win, our clients to be wowed, and our business to grow