As a member of our global Customer Success team, you will support our customers in the Americas region with realizing first value with Glofox. You will be responsible for guiding customers through their onboarding, acting as a key resource, escalation point for platform queries, a trusted advisor and coach to ensure the customer is set up for success. The successful candidate will be an ambitious, customer-centric individual who can work cross-functionally to highlight, prioritize and seamlessly guide a customer through setup while maintaining a high level of engagement and managing blockers along the way. This is a crucial hire for Glofox in the US as we scale up to meet the needs of our growing customer base. The individual will have the opportunity to work closely with regional leadership to drive overall success in the Customer Success function.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Generating high retention in a portfolio of customers by driving product adoption, engaging key stakeholders and using a consultative value driven approach to manage and mitigate potential risks.
- Drive improved results for KPIs including time to onboard, # of customers onboarded, retention, client engagement & product adoption.
- Collaborate with the Technical Implementation team to ensure successful migration of customer data during the onboarding phase of the journey. Supporting with communication and stakeholder engagement throughout.
- Work with Sales team to understand key value drivers for newly signed customers and facilitate a smooth transition into the post-sale structure.
- Identify optimization opportunities for customer touchpoints to ensure we are delivering a great experience at every step of the post-sale journey.
- Partner with Enablement & Product Marketing to manage all customer training materials, adapting to new product releases and drive internal process improvements.
- Work with management to create feedback loops, ensure alignment and drive optimization between customer success and other departments.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of high achievement in academics and extracurriculars.
- A total of 5+ years of relevant experience, with 2+ years’ experience in SaaS Onboarding, Account Management or Customer Success
- Prior experience in onboarding a high volume (30+) or managing a large portfolio of customers (200+) with performance and retention based KPIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including experience meeting with and presenting to internal & external stakeholders.
- Outstanding organizational, scheduling and time management skills.
- High EQ/interpersonal skills in working with diverse stakeholders and a willingness to strive for positive customer outcomes.
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious and resilient
- A natural desire to build meaningful partnerships and seek out solutions for customers.
AND IT’S GREAT TO HAVE:
- Prior experience within a Health and Fitness technology SaaS company, or experience working within a health and fitness club or studio.
- If you have previously managed a portfolio of customers with retention or expansion KPIs, that would be a huge plus.
- Finally, prior supervisory or management experience would be fantastic as we are always looking for the next wave of leaders in our organization!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Purpose led company with a Values focused culture – Best Life, One Team, Growth Mindset
- Time Off – with our open PTO policy, you pick when you want time off when it’s best for you!
- Days of Disconnect – once a quarter, we take a collective breather and enjoy a day off together around the globe. #oneteam
- Parental & Pawternity Leave – we offer leave for when your family grows by two feet or four paws!
- Fitness Perk – we are committed to meeting you wherever you are in your fitness journey with a quarterly reimbursement.
- Discounts – access to discounts with our partners, such as Dell, Microsoft & many more.
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- EAP – we get you help when you need it. Period.
- Calm App +4 – enjoy tranquility with a Calm App subscription for you and up to 4 dependents over the age of 16.
- And more! – so many benefits we couldn’t even fit them all here!