Soluno is looking for individuals to join our Data Migration team. As part of the customer’s onboarding process, the Data Migration Specialist is responsible for extracting data from other systems, using a variety of techniques, and importing it into Soluno. This role will work with customers, consultants and other members of the onboarding team to ensure a smooth and timely transition for the customer.
Soluno is a cloud-based Billing and Accounting solution for law firms based in Toronto, Ontario and is part of the Actionstep family, with whose North American headquarters is located in Denver, Colorado.
What You’ll Do
● Strategize with the Onboarding team and Project Managers to plan an entire project, including moving the data and converting content as necessary, while surfacing product differences that could impact user experience
● Audit existing data systems and deployments and identify errors or areas for improvement
● Cleanse or translate data so that it can be effectively moved between systems, apps, or software
● Perform the direct migration of data, which may require process or coding adjustments
● Test the new system after the migration process, to ensure that the balances in Soluno reconcile with the original system, as well as identify errors and/or points of corruption
● Communicate any post-conversion activities that need to be performed by the customer to deal with any data-related issues
● Document any fixes or adjustments made
● Continually preserve the confidentiality and security of customer data and information
What We’re Looking For
● Interpersonal Savvy: relates well to all kinds of people – inside and outside the organization; builds constructive and effective relationships
● Attention to Detail: thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved. Monitors and checks work and organizes time and resources efficiently.
● Customer Focus: is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; acts with customers in mind
● Time Management: uses time effectively and efficiently; can multitask effectively; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities;
● Technical Learning: picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product or technical knowledge
● 1+ year experience in IT, Legal Administration, Data Management or Accounting
● Basic and foundational knowledge of SQL
● Able to quickly analyze issues and determine the best course of action using available resources
● A high degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability
● Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
We offer a fantastic and inspirational working environment!
- Flexible working.
- We are a team, we trust each other and we believe our best work happens when life & work is in good balance
- Wear what you like to work.
- Take your birthday off.
- Relaxed and friendly team.
- Fantastic training and development opportunities