Bee Digital Ltd
Who are you?
This role requires a digitally savvy, highly organised, and self-motivated individual.
You are happiest when things are well structured and are an enthusiastic planner. You have a keen interest in marketing and want to build a varied marketing skill set.
As someone with strong written English skills, you’ll recognize the importance of clear and timely communication, plain language reporting, and instruction writing.
You’re someone who we can trust to represent the agency with clients of all seniorities, and you know when to listen and when to speak up.
It would be nice if you have previous experience in education or edtech but it’s not a deal breaker – we’re a company that’s very supportive of personal development and would encourage you to learn and grow.
What’s the role?
You will support the Account Managers (AMs) with their client portfolio, attend client meetings, and learn how the business operates.
This will involve building, optimising, and managing content, and supporting marketing campaigns.
You will also help with various client activities, including scheduling, task organisation, reporting and onboarding.
This is a full time, fully remote role.
What might your week look like?
As an organisational whizz, Monday morning means checking on the various marketing, scheduling, and operational task lists for your accounts.
Alongside client Zoom meetings, you’re due to visit a primary school to help film video case studies, set up a webinar for Maths teachers, and do market research on a new client.
You’ve also put some time aside to attend an online course on search marketing.
At the end of the week you write and distribute your client reports on Slack.
- Work closely with experienced AMs on campaign management, including client dashboards, discovery, reports, and research
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to keep clients informed and motivated
- Keep marketing calendars and task lists on track
- Attend virtual and on-site client meetings, video and photo shoots, and strategy workshops
- Perform general marketing administration tasks
- Professional development through training courses with Digital Marketer
- A dedicated mentor to help you develop, expand, and sharpen your marketing skills
- Fully remote, 25 days holiday, flexible working
- Off site social events