The Digital Marketing Manager will lead the consumer-facing digital transformation for Beko North America. The role will be responsible for defining the digital marketing strategy, paid media management, SEM, and managing the Beko and Blomberg website operations.
Beko is the US-based subsidiary of Arçelik, a global home appliances company. With a strong focus on delivering high-quality and innovative products to its customers, Beko offers a wide range of appliances, from refrigerators and dishwashers to washing machines and dryers. As a company committed to the principle that healthy living is only possible on a healthy planet, Beko has earned numerous accolades, including the EPA’s highest honor for energy efficiency for seven consecutive years, and the Good Housekeeping 2023 Sustainable Innovation Award in the Smart Sustainable Home Appliance and Conscientious Home Gear categories.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement paid media strategies across various channels and media vendors, including SEM, paid social, display advertising, and retargeting.
- Coordinate and execute digital advertising campaigns with vertical and horizontal media outlets and trade organizations.
- Analyze and report on the performance of paid media campaigns.
- Coordinate end-to-end email processes, including campaign setup, scheduling, testing, deployment, and maintenance of email calendars for various audience groups.
- Lead the development and optimization of our company websites, with a focus on improving user experience and driving engagement.
- Ensure all site functions are tested and troubleshooted on various devices and browsers to ensure connectivity, functionality, and visuals operate as they should.
- Manage website content using a CMS, ensuring accuracy of product numbers, descriptions, and procedures, and that images are properly sized, named and tagged.
- Define, test, optimize, and launch SEO programs to improve website visibility, and monitor and report on website traffic, site performance, and engagement levels.
- Collaborate with global teams for website and digital communications and prepare marketing presentations and reports when necessary.
- Manage budget tracking by obtaining proof of work and tracking backup invoices to ensure effective budget management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of digital marketing experience.
- A demonstrated track record of successful website management.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google AdWords.
- Analytical competence, problem-solving skills, results-oriented, and strong time management skills are required.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Sponsorship is not available for this role.