Bullhorn is the global leader in software for the staffing industry. After more than 20 years, more than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Led by the original co-founder, partnered with venture capital, and powered by seasoned leaders across a global workforce with an eye toward innovation, Bullhorn has had year-over-year growth, making it the market leader in the recruitment software space while allowing for new opportunities for over 29% of our employees to advance their careers in the past 12 months.
We are a remote-first organization and over 38% of our employees reside outside the United States. Headquartered in Boston, we also have offices in London, Brighton, Rotterdam, Frankfurt and Sydney (just in case you’re in the area to stop by). Whether you’re local or remote, our vision is to ensure every employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Your incredible experience as an employee will consist of flexible work hours to ensure a positive work-life balance and use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected.
Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, the Director, of Strategic Customer Success will be responsible for managing and overseeing our team of Strategic Customer Success Managers. The team is responsible for driving adoption, providing consultation & guidance and ensuring value realization post go-live for Bullhorn’s highest revenue customers. Engagements require understanding customers’ business needs, Bullhorn solutions and experience to date, developing success plans and driving measurable impact (i.e. improvement in customer health, sentiment, optimization and retention).
A typical day will include…
- Holding the team accountable to key metrics including engagement activities, customer sentiment, adoption health and risk mitigation execution.
- Creating and executing the strategic direction for the team and our customers including understanding core business problems, defining measures of success, and providing appropriate solutions and opportunities for improvement through optimizing the Bullhorn ecosystem.
- Providing consultative guidance through your domain knowledge of our customers’ industries and BH solutions
- Solving complex problems and bringing a customer-centric perspective to solutions-oriented engagements
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to understand historical insights, broader customer strategy and longer-term customer roadmap
- Coaching team members on delivering quality customer engagements, being a consultative advisor to drive key business outcomes for customers
- Developing resources and process workflows to support effective engagements & outcomes – including customer-facing impact statements to articulate the ROI of solutions.
- Serving as an escalation point and Executive Sponsor for customers by engaging directly with customer leadership.
- Analyzing customer insights and trends to drive action and desirable outcomes in support of an incredible customer experience.
- Leveraging Gainsight to ensure visibility into customer health, active engagements, and opportunities for targeted interventions.
This role is a fit for you if…
- You have 5+ years leading and growing customer-facing teams with complex customers (services, consulting, customer success, implementations, account management, solution consulting)
- You have direct experience in a customer-facing role working with key external and internal stakeholders
- You have a deep understanding of the staffing industry & Bullhorn solutions.
- You excel at building cross-functional relationships and can collaborate across sales, services, product & support to drive a positive customer experience
- You are passionate about helping our customers get the most out of the products they have purchased
- You leverage data to drive decisions and actions
- You are motivated by building teams, developing processes and iterating for greatest impact
- You demonstrate strong coaching, interpersonal, communication and skills and a consultative approach to customer engagements
- You can develop operational processes & frameworks to deliver
- You can lead in an environment of high growth, and ambiguity with the complexity of diverse product lines
- You understand organizational dynamics and management priorities and can work effectively in a fast-paced, results-driven company
- You can travel to customer sites periodically as needed.
What we offer…
- Benefits eligibility effective DAY ONE including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), 401(k) Match, and more
- Unlimited Vacation
- Mental health benefits (EAP & 98point6)
- Full Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Quarterly paid volunteer days
- Lucrative Employee Referral Program (eligible for before your first day)
- Career development opportunities up/across Bullhorn