Greater Talent Group
Greater Talent Group, Headquartered in Austin, Texas, redefines Talent Acquisition and Fractional HR Excellence with innovative strategies. We curate high-impact professionals aligned with company culture and objectives, while our Fractional HR services provide tailored solutions for dynamic growth. Our collaborative partnerships, national reach, technical expertise, and unwavering integrity drive industry-recognized and award-winning corporate cultures.
Greater Talent Group has an exciting opportunity for a Remote Director of Product Management to join a dynamic and driven team at a Series B SaaS company.
The company offers the most advanced platform for managing corporate structure records. The world’s largest law firms and corporations use their products to manage their corporate records, governance and workflows. Their vision is to establish the product as the go-to platform for all critical business workflows for corporate finance, legal, compliance and tax teams, and keep them transaction-ready.
As a Director of Product Management, you are a senior member of the Product Management team and company leadership. You will be responsible for setting and executing on the 1-2 year roadmap for your product areas. You will collaborate closely with engineering and other cross-functional leaders to execute major strategic initiatives, while at the same time offering support to your teams on a day-to-day basis to clear roadblocks in executing.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build and iterate on the strategy of your product group, such that (1) it is aligned to the overall product strategy for growth; (2) it can create a meaningful impact for our client, (3) generate market differentiation.
- Accountable for building, tracking and advancing the primary metrics of the product area that you own, in a way that advances overall product strategy and north star metrics for the company.
- Maintain a 1-2 year horizon roadmap for the most important client outcomes for your product area to deliver value over a quarterly cadence.
- Generate and champion new product ideas that can unlock future growth, while maintaining a competitive edge and building on our strengths.
- Work with engineering directors to create space in the roadmap for upcoming changes, and mitigate risk against currently ongoing initiatives.
- Make sure that all quarterly product releases from your group have a clear customer narrative, and work with Product Marketing to ensure that the narrative is explained in the quarterly release messaging.
- Build sub-metrics for product managers working in their product area, and clear roadblocks for their product team allowing them to succeed.
- Monitor product performance, identifying new opportunities and making timely recommendations to drive product effectiveness.
- Identify the need for your team, deepen the product manager skill-set in their teams via coaching and feedback, track PM performance, and retain and grow the best talent.
What You Bring
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management in a B2B SaaS environment, including 2 years of people management experience.
- Strong commercial acumen to lead as a business owner on multiple fronts, including product, go-to-market, pricing, and packaging.
- Strong ability to influence your team and other leaders in the company through a mix of confidence, winning trust and thoughtful decision-making.
- Ownership mindset, where you chart your growth through grabbing new opportunities as well as inspiring your team to build similar qualities.
- Previous experience of working and advancing in a high-growth startup.
- Expertise in customer research, product management and strategy framework, and the ability to consume a variety of sales and product data insights for decision-making.
- Expertise in tracking team deliverables and improving product operations.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to work effectively with multiple teams and people at all levels – engineering, design, marketing, customers, senior management.
- Analytical and able to create sound business arguments backed up by data.