Calling all e-Learning Developers, are you open to a move?
Our Training Solutions team is looking for a Senior e-Learning Developer with an instructional design background and a proven track record of developing engaging e-learning content.
This is a great opportunity for a creative and innovative individual to join our dynamic team and play a key role in ensuring the development and delivery of high-quality engaging digital content.
We are a growing and successful multi-disciplinary consultancy, providing services primarily into the Defence and Aerospace sectors. We specialise in management services, training solutions, business winning, decision support, support engineering and solution engineering services.
Our people are the beating heart of Whitetree. One of the key foundations on which Whitetree was built was to put our employees front and centre of the business. We truly believe a happy workforce will deliver an exemplary service.
What we expect from you
We are seeking an experienced Senior e-Learning Content Developer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be a creative and innovative individual with a strong background in instructional design and a proven track record of developing engaging e-learning content. The Senior e-Learning Content Developer will play a key role in ensuring the development and delivery of high-quality engaging digital content.
As a member of our growing Whitetree family, you’ll work alongside many skilled Consultants. Our team thrive in a diverse and inclusive environment, with a culture of empowerment, professionalism and growth. Your background, qualifications and skills should include:
- Experience gained in e-learning content development, with a focus on instructional design
- Proficient in the use of Adobe software suite, Articulate 360, other rapid authoring programs
- Strong portfolio demonstrating the development of engaging and effective e-learning content
- Experience with learning management systems, particularly Moodle
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
You must also:
- Have a current right to live and work in the UK
- Hold a current SC clearance or willing and eligible to undergo a Security Clearance check*
- Be happy to travel
- Experience in 3D modeling, particularly with Unity
- Familiarity with emerging trends in e-learning, including virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR)
Our Training Solutions team are delivery focused, providing specialist analysis, design and development of training to meet specific organisational requirements in technical or safety critical industries.
As part of this growing team the day-to-day role will range from “front of house” consulting, interfacing with clients and providing bespoke solutions to unique training needs. Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of e-learning content, ensuring alignment with instructional design principles and organisational learning objectives.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts, instructional designers, and other stakeholders to gather content requirements and design effective learning experiences.
- Utilising Adobe software suite, Articulate 360, and other rapid authoring programs to create interactive and multimedia-rich e-learning and digital content modules.
- Developing and implementing creative strategies for enhancing learner engagement, including incorporating gamification, simulations, and interactive elements.
- Leading the creation of storyboards, scripts, and other documentation to guide the development process.
- Mentoring and providing guidance to junior content developers, fostering a collaborative and innovative team environment.
- Staying abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies in digital learning to continuously improve content development processes.
You will be rewarded with a competitive benefits package including our all-staff bonus, regular socials and our multiple schemes and commitment to supporting employee development. You will experience varied and challenging work with an outstanding team.
You’ll work from home and travel to client sites when needed, typically within the Southwest area.
What you can expect from us
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + an extra day off for your birthday
- Pension contributions up to 6% matched
- All-staff annual bonus scheme
- Early finish on a Friday
- Flexible working hours (dependent on client)
- Private medical insurance provided by Vitality
- Family private medical salary sacrifice scheme
- Life insurance of 4x salary
- Up to 4 x half days paid time off for charity or voluntary work
- Employee recruitment bounty
- Annual membership fee for one relevant and approved professional body
- Electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- Cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
- Employee individual training budget
- Regular expenses paid social and company events
- 50% off Pure Gym, Virgin or Nuffield membership