Bullhorn is the global leader in software for the staffing industry. After more than 20 years, more than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Led by the original co-founder, partnered with venture capital, and powered by seasoned leaders across a global workforce with an eye toward innovation, Bullhorn has had year over year growth, making it the market leader in the recruitment software space while allowing for new opportunities for over 29% of our employees to advance their careers in the past 12 months.
We are a remote-first organization and over 38% of our employees reside outside the United States. Headquartered in Boston, we also have offices in London, Brighton, Rotterdam, Frankfurt and Sydney (just in case you’re in the area to stop by). Whether you’re local or remote, our vision is to ensure every employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path for success. Your incredible experience as an employee will consist of flexible work hours to ensure a positive work-life balance and use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected.
About the Role
As our Enterprise Support Analyst (aka Tier 2 Support Analyst), you will be involved in resolving highly complex technical and application related inquiries regarding the software product. Our Enterprise Support Analysts focus on building productive long-term relationships with strategic enterprise client accounts.
A typical day will include…
- Troubleshooting software application issues to determine technical root cause and propose remedies, escalating when necessary.
- Owning customer issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status
- Attending, and at times, coordinating bi-weekly calls with Bullhorn’s top enterprise clients to review open Support tickets
- Working with Product Management on new product/feature roll-outs
- Ad hoc project work: e.g. working with our Documentation team to create troubleshooting guides;
- Collaborating with other Support Analysts and Support Engineers to identify high priority issues and engage the Product Management and Software Engineering teams to implement a resolution
This role is a fit for you if…
- Love being the go-to person for enterprise-level accounts
- Love being the go-to person for resolving highly technical issues
- Have 1-2 years of Technical Support/ Enterprise Support experience
- Have 1-3 years of Client/Customer Relations experience
- This role will require an individual to be fluent (reading, writing and speaking) in both English and French
- Can hold your own with technical troubleshooting
- You are passionate about technology, technically inquisitive and strive to improve and enhance your technical knowledge
What we offer…
- Group Critical Illness, Group Income Protection, Group Life Assurance, Pension, Vision, EAP
- Access to our Discounts and Wellbeing Portal
- Optional from DAY ONE – Private Medical Coverage & Ride to Work Scheme
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Quarterly paid volunteer days
- Lucrative Employee Referral Program (eligible for prior to your first day)
- Career development opportunities up/across Bullhorn