Keeper Security is hiring an Event Marketing Manager to lead and manage all aspects of event planning and execution for our channel sales team. This is a 100% remote position with an opportunity to work a hybrid schedule for candidates who live near our global headquarters in Chicago.
Keeper’s cybersecurity software is trusted by millions of users and thousands of organizations, globally. Join one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies and be responsible for driving high-quality sales pipeline via in-person and digital events. This role is an opportunity to gain valuable skills within a rapidly expanding partner ecosystem.
Keeper Security is transforming cybersecurity for people and organizations around the world. Keeper’s affordable and easy-to-use solutions are built on a foundation of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security to protect every user on every device. Our next-generation privileged access management solution deploys in minutes and seamlessly integrates with any tech stack to prevent breaches, reduce help desk costs and ensure compliance. Trusted by millions of individuals and thousands of organizations, Keeper is the leader for best-in-class password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote access and encrypted messaging.
About the Job
The Event Marketing Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Americas Channel Marketing and be responsible for leading Keeper’s event marketing initiatives, coordinating closely with our channel partners, Channel Account Managers and cross-functional teams to effectively plan, execute and analyze the impact of marketing events across the Americas region.
- Lead the planning, development and execution of marketing events for resellers and distributors ensuring alignment with Keeper’s strategic goals
- Partner closely with our Channel Account Managers to identify event opportunities and serve as the primary event liaison for both in-person and digital events
- Oversee all aspects of event planning and execution, including vendor negotiation, branding, communication and logistics
- Provide detailed reports on event outcomes including database growth, deal registrations per campaign and ROI tracking
- Provide event marketing support to MSP, Public Sector and Commercial teams as needed, tailoring approaches to meet the needs of each segment
- Manage the North America events list and swag inventory
- 3+ years of experience in event marketing, preferably with a SaaS company
- Experience working with channel partner (resellers, distributors) sales teams and executing both to-channel and through-channel events
- Experience delivering successful small and large-scale events on-site and online
- Ability to drive complex, multi-stakeholder and cross-team programs
- Results-driven self-starter who strives for excellence
- Confident team-player with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships, influence and collaborate at all organizational levels
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills for a global audience
- Strong business acumen, analytical and detail oriented
- Proficient with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent in Spanish and/or French is a plus
- Certified Event Planning Specialist (CEPS) certification is a plus
- Medical, Dental & Vision (inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K (Roth/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above market annual bonuses