Third Sector Intelligence
3Si is a software (SaaS) company that helps governments, nonprofits, and philanthropies use data to improve the lives of children. Founded in 2012, 3Si is a mission driven organization with a collaborative, entrepreneurial, innovative, and fully remote work culture.
We are growing and seeking a Finance & Administrative Coordinator to join our administrative team. Ideal candidates will be flexible, driven, possess growth mindset, and enjoy building in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
This is a fully REMOTE position. Only applicants who currently reside in California, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington State will be considered for this role.
The Finance & Administrative Coordinatoris a pivotal support role, coordinating and supporting the smooth operation of the administration department by providing administrative and coordination assistance with accounting, human resources, and operational functions. This position will work collaboratively across the organization and with external stakeholders to ensure completion of project related tasks which have a direct impact on 3Si employees and the Company’s success.
What You Will Do
- Perform day-to-day accounting tasks including vendor invoice entry, cash receipt entry, files and document management, and credit card transaction entry.
- Coordinate day-to-day administrative functions, including timekeeping, electronic filing of accounting and contract information, and outsourced IT support.
- Collaborate with leadership to plan and facilitate weekly all-staff meetings. Support C-Suite team with executive assistant tasks, as needed.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute company social events, to include the quarterly in-person retreats, travel arrangements, office space rentals, meal and catering arrangements, and work with third-party vendors.
- Facilitate employee benefits enrollment, employee onboarding/offboarding, and provide scheduling support for recruitment of talent.
- Ensure all team members have necessary hardware/systems and assists with coordination of system access and usage issues with outsourced IT.
- Coordinate organizational development activities and trainings.
- Provide back-up support for payroll; assist employees with pay related inquiries.
- Partner with HR consultant and Director Finance on HR related projects and inquiries.
What You Will Bring
- Associate degree or greater in business administration, accounting, human resources, or similar field preferred.
- Two or more years’ experience in administrative, data entry, human resources, or similar.
- Event planning, travel management, and/or committee work experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to utilize multiple communication methods and styles to best reach target audience.
- Strong interpersonal skills to positively interact and collaborate with a wide variety of staff.
- Ability to project manage multiple items effectively.
- Solutions oriented with ability to work productively in a dynamic environment.
3Si offers a professional and fun work environment. We recognize and value our employees and strive to create a supportive environment for our team. Here are some of the “perks” we provide to ensure our employees can thrive:
- Competitive compensation with an hourly rate $28-$30 per hour, plus eligibility for our annual bonus plan.
- 100% Company sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, EAP, and voluntary life/ad&d plans.
- Paid Time Off starting at 3 weeks per year and 11 paid holidays.
- 401k retirement plan
- Career development opportunities