NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Job Title: Finance Analyst – Settlement and Disputes
Salary: Competitive Salary
Hours: 37.5 hrs working week, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
What is the role of a Finance Analyst – Settlement and Disputes?
The Settlement and Disputes team is responsible for obtaining monies owed from LINK, Mastercard and Visa for transactions carried out on the Cardtronics UK/ROI estate. To pay back our cash suppliers for any of our CIT serviced estate, and merchants (site owners) for any of our self-filled estate. Completing reconciliations to track cash flows to segregate revenue and client money.
The team processes and tracks claims for LINK, MasterCard and Visa cardholders. Working closely with card issuers, card holders, Self-fill merchants and Vocalink to resolve any ATM disputes in the quickest time possible.
What Will I Need to Succeed as the Finance Analyst – Settlement and Disputes?
- Process daily settlement of monies owed to our cash suppliers in respect of cash withdrawals on the CTUK estate.
- Pay back site owners (our Merchants) for money withdrawn from ATM’s filled with their cash.
- Investigate & log cardholder claims received via the Automated Disputes System from Issuers.
- Maintain the Merchant Claims Log file with all Merchant Claims received and issue appropriate communications to sites as / when due.
- Investigate merchant discrepancies on their balance forms as required.
- Process daily cash movements via banking platforms & maintain internal account logs.
- Take calls from site owners to discuss outstanding disputes and confirm settlement values.
- Complete Visa and MasterCard reconciliations, including DCC reconciliations by currency pairings.
What are the personal attributes required for the Finance Analyst – Settlement and Disputes role?
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent numeric & literacy skills.
- Good understanding of banking platforms and payment types.
- Ability to work to deadlines and a calm approach to time pressures.
- Have a strong work ethic
- A good team player
- A good communicator who is able to liaise with all levels of management & customers
- Ability to work in an organised manner and prioritise key tasks to deadlines.
- Must be flexible when business requirements demand
- Able to adjust to change
What benefits do I Get In Return?
- Competitive Salary
- 24 Days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years of service.
- Competitive defined contribution company pension with Fidelity.
- 50% Employer funded single private medical cover provided by Bupa, with the option to buy additional cover.
- Access to opt into a range of competitively priced benefits, including health cash plan, dental cover, cancer checks, health assessments, critical illness cover and cycle to work scheme.
- Employee life assurance.
- Employer funded Income protection scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme, with 24/7 counselling service.
- Access to MYGYM discounts for membership offers and discounts.
- Access to a range of lifestyle discounts.