About This Role
Search is proudly partnering with a PE-backed Insurance organisation looking to hire a newly created Financial Accountant position.
Reporting to the Group FD and supported by an experienced Finance team, the successful candidate will prepare, develop and analyse key financial information for onward reporting to key stakeholders which include internal management and external parties.
Establish and maintain key financial policies, management information systems and implement full reconciliation procedures to maintain financial control..
- Production, processing and reconciliation of weekly and monthly income journals for all income streams
- Production of daily/weekly cashflow forecasting to support the Financial Controller
- Production of detailed cashflow analysis
- Management of group intercompany matrix
- Preparation of quarterly VAT/ Tax returns
- Preparation of monthly entity management accounts
- Preparation of the year end statutory accounts and audit process
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to support Financial Controller
In order to be considered for the role you must be:
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Insurance industry experience
- Proven track record in process improvement
- £35,000 – £50,000
- Private Pension
- Private Medical
- Remote working