Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Creating a life you love also means finding a career that celebrates the unique perspectives and experiences that you bring. As you read through the expectations of the position, consider how your skills and experiences may complement the responsibilities of the role. We encourage you to think through your relevant and transferable skills from prior experiences.
As a Financial Analyst on the Sales Finance team, you will work with our Global Sales functions and finance leaders to monitor business health, identify underlying trends and make strategic business decisions. In this role, you will have full oversight of the OPEX forecasting & planning process at Pinterest, as well as the remit to manage & optimize the full book of investments within the Global Sales organizations. This is a critical role that sits at the center of how Pinterest executes its strategy. You will work closely with multiple teams across Pinterest’s broader Sales Org as well as key executives (CFO, CRO) to help drive clarity in our business performance and manage our revenue & investments to ensure we are delivering on key strategic & financial objectives. This role will report to the Central Sales Finance Manager
What you’ll do:
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of our core OPEX forecasting & consolidation workstreams for the Global Sales Organization
- Work in partnership with the Global Sales Org to optimize the allocation of resources across multiple teams
- Own the delivery of all monthly/quarterly financial reporting to Pinterest executives (e.g., CFO, CRO, and their direct reports)
- Create dashboards and models to scale monitoring of key performance indicators and tools to drive strategic insight
- Leverage superior financial modeling skills in order to deliver bespoke analyses for margin expansion initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as Accounting or Finance, or 3 – 5 years of experience in corporate finance, FP&A, investment banking, consulting or other related fields
- Exceptional spreadsheet skills with experience creating financial dashboards and models
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills (Google Slides)
- Proven business partner with experience working directly with teams to influence strategic decision-making and drive results