A ride to a destination that matters
Experiencing the freedom of motorhome travel can feel like a faraway dream, given the expensive nature of motorhomes or the hassle of renting. Goboony was created as a solution to this, a win-win platform that brings motorhome owners in contact with travellers looking to experience #vanlife for themselves.
We’ve built more than a platform, we’ve created a community of like-minded people who believe in local travel, exploring off-the-beaten-path destinations, and slowing down to enjoy the journey. Every year we send over 100.000 people on memorable holidays and our platform continues to grow by a staggering 30% yearly. So yes, we are well on our way. And, we need you to get us even further.
Our mission is simple: help 1 million people enjoy the ultimate freedom that only motorhome travel provides. Are you in?
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for the monthly closing.
- You will be in charge of developing and managing the budget and forecast.
- You will be monitoring and controlling the cash flow to optimise financial stability.
- You will stay up to date with industry best practices and present recommendations for improvements.
- You will implement and oversee budgetary and expense controls to ensure financial targets are met.
- You will engage in many exciting financial projects such as migrating to a new ERP, redefining cost centres and moving to a new accounting framework (IFRS).
- You will be the financial controller of two organisations who are merging, Goboony and Yescapa, who have different GAAP’s and different maturities. This will let you face many fun and exciting challenges.
- You will have lots of fun working in a young and international team!
Now let’s talk about you
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the financial world
- You have some demonstrable experience with budgeting, forecasting and cash control
- You have experience with a two sided marketplace
- You are an expert in budget and expense control
- You are open for change, eager to learn and have a can-do mentality
- You love working together and are open to feedback
- You are fluent in English (in speaking and writing)
- Experience with performance marketing, ERP systems and Looker is a bonus!