Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We are open to hiring for this position in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany and France.
As the Head of GAM Sales, EMEA you will be responsible for our growth targets in the vertical. You will help build and evolve our GTM motion and work closely with many of our cross functional teams, such as channel, marketing, customer success, security and more to define best in class engagement throughout the entire customer journey. You will partner with internal stakeholders in product and engineering to help shape the future roadmap for our Global Account Customers. You will also build and nurture deep relationships with our solutions partners, enabling us to continuously learn the needs of our customers and expand our partnerships. As we are in the early innings with our Global Accounts Segment it’s important to have a healthy balance of listening, iterating, and driving with urgency. Based in Amsterdam, you will report to the Global Head of Vertical Markets, and lead and grow a team of strategic sellers in EMEA.
Atlassian is passionate in welcoming new team members who are driven, proactive, organized, and value-centric. We share a commitment to achieving our goals, and an ambition to make our team successful. However, above all we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in building a revolutionary sales model. We are looking forward to having you join the team!
Your future team
You’ll report to our global Head of Vertical Markets. You’ll lead a distributed team of Global Account Managers responsible for our largest enterprise customers in the EMEA region. The team consists of three GAMs, and we’re looking for someone who’s excited about building and scaling it from there.
- 10+ years experience in Sales; 5+ years of field sales leadership, with strategic account management experience
- Tenured experience working with large, Global, Fortune 500 customers
- You enjoy working in a highly matrixed organization where building relationships across the organization is imperative to the success and growth of the team
- Experience navigating 7 and 8 figure deals with your team
- You excel when engaging directly with enterprise customers with a consultative, relationship-oriented approach
- Motivated and inspired to coach and mentor selling professionals
- Experience using CRM, Pipeline Management, and Analytic tools
- You are someone who wants to challenge the traditional Sales Model and improve sales processes
- You love working in an international environment, solving problems, trying new things and love sharing your findings with your team
- Experience achieving success in customer-first SaaS organizations, and experience managing through large on premise to cloud migrations
- Experience in Agile DevOps
Our Perks & Benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more.
At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.