You have come to the right place.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join our team. This is an operational role where your primary focus will be the day-to-day management of People activities in your department.
Some key People activities you will be involved with include:
- Responding to and managing flexible working requests
- Managing long term sickness absences
- Assisting line managers with disciplinaries
- Contributing towards the annual salary review process
- Managing employees through the TUPE process
- Supporting organisational development
- Working alongside Talent Acquisition to monitor pipelines and assist with any recruitment initiatives
- Identifying themes from employee surveys and interviews to formulate HR strategy
- Partnering with our Learning & Development team to monitor current and future needs across the employee base
- Management of a senior stakeholder group, with the support of the Head of HR
The Ideal Candidate For This Role Will Have
- Previous experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Manager
- Experience in a technology organization or a technology start-up
- Strong day-to-day operational HR experience
- Confidence in liaising with all levels of stakeholders
Any experience of working within an IT or managed service environment is a bonus but is not required.
£60,000 – £70,000 base salary dependent on experience.
This is a remote-first hybrid role.
Hit the apply button to easily share your details with us and we promise to respond quickly.
We are a tech company with people at heart.
Tech is created for people. Our services impact every part of life. We are passionate about understanding your issues, your business, your needs. Our business is built around understanding people, and our employees are empowered to act on this understanding every day.