Elastic has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Investor Relations Coordinator to join our growing team. The primary mission of Investor Relations is to work with members of the senior leadership team at Elastic to professionally and consistently communicate the company’s strategy, growth opportunities and business initiatives to global investors and analysts.
As an Investor Relations Coordinator, you will be an integral part of the team, participating in and, at times, project managing various processes including: managing the Company’s participation in investor and analyst events such as conferences, meetings, non-deal roadshows; managing the relationships with our third-party vendors and coordinating deliverables and logistics for key events.
You will provide reliable and accurate information to members of our senior leadership team, as well as the analyst and investor community. As a highly collaborative company, you will collaborate with many groups including Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Legal.
This role is an immediate full-time, remote, position, reporting to the VP of Investor Relations.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage IR calendar, organization and assist in the planning and execution of investor meetings, conferences, non-deal roadshows, other events
- Maintain accurate records of investor interactions and feedback
- Utilize investor relations tools and platforms to manage databases, track investor activity, and streamline communication
- Respond to inquiries from the investment community in a timely and professional manner
- Manage the relationships with our third-party vendors and coordination of deliverables and logistics for key events
- Collaborate with the finance team to gather and analyze financial data for investor presentations
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 1-2+ years of experience in investor relations, finance, marketing, planning and development, or corporate communication positions for a public company or a consulting agency
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software
- Experience with investor relations tools and platforms to manage databases, track investor activity, and streamline communication
- Highly effective communication and collaboration skills (verbal and written), excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage several priorities and work independently while optimally delivering results