Work From Home
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
The EMEA Sales Manager Global payroll solutions is in charge of building a team in charge of developing the GP revenue revenue in EMEA. This role is a strategic role in building the future of Global Payroll platform in EMEA.
What you bring
- Experience building new business from scratch or launching new solutions to complex problems
- Intrapreneurial and a self-starter mentality
- Experience in driving complex sales cycles
- 3 to 5 years of previous successful experience as sales manager
- Understanding of the Global Payroll market is a plus
- English plus a second European language is a plus
- Ability to build trust with a client and work as an advisor/consultant to them
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Business acumen
- Build a High performing team of AE focusing on selling Global Payroll
- Hire, develop motivate and manage GP AEs
- Define and execute the strategy enabling Remote to penetrate and grow market share for Remote GP solution.
- Over-achieve Budget
- Identify segment where our GP solution can provide business value –
- Presentation & Demo our solution to clients,
- Own the customer relationship and complete the cycle from sale to business completion
- Work hand in hands with Product team to contribute to the solution definition
- Build and execute the Demand generation action needed to grow the pipeline in the region in collaboration with Growth and SDR
- Manage sales cycles
- Build the necessary framework to get the team to self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking
- Work with other parts of Remote to ensure client success
- You’ll report to: Vice President, Sales – EMEA
- Direct reports: 6-8 Global Payroll Sales Specialist
- Team: Sales
- Location: EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces