We are looking for a talented marketing automation specialist!
This is a full time, fully remote, live anywhere you want or work from home role. We are seeking someone who is a pro at all things Hubspot, and loves the crossroads between creative marketing, strategy and data analysis. You will be working on our marketing team under our Director of Marketing to implement our overall company strategies, and becoming the company go-to Hubspot resource.
If that sounds like you, then keep reading to learn more.
This position will have the ability to earn $80k based on performance and OTE for the first year.
Becoming a marketing automation specialist makes you a critical part of Empire Flippers. You will enhance marketing funnels and our sales process by sitting at the beating heart of converting traffic into conversions.
We’ll teach you the ins and outs of the online business brokerage industry from years of experience. You’ll improve the customer journey, which should be flawless, pain-free, and easy to navigate. For many of our customers, it is their first time buying or selling an online business, which can be an incredibly anxious and confusing moment. You’ll be helping to enhance this journey, making it easier for people to become customers and the experience far greater.
This is a full-time position that is truly remote. You can live anywhere worldwide with a laptop and a solid internet connection.
What’s the Position Like?
While we are an Inc. 5000 company, we’re not overly corporate. You’ll work with our entire team and directly under our Director of Marketing. You will lead collaboration with sales and customer service across the board to streamline, improve and innovate upon the marketing automation we currently have.
Collaboration is key, as the M&A business can be a complex environment to operate in. It is our inherent collaboration that has led Empire Flippers to success, and so we believe heavily in team players.
While you will learn much in the way of M&A, how small businesses really work, and how investors actually think, you will also be relied on to pave your own road. There will be many tasks and projects within our overall strategy that will rely on you figuring it out as you go.
Part of this is because of the dynamic nature of our industry, and part of it is because we believe in hiring brilliant people with ideas worth pursuing.
When you first come on board as our Marketing Automations Specialist, you will first learn about our industry. Then, you will be ensconced in learning all the training material we have on our Hubspot setup. From there, you will proceed to streamline and simplify our Hubspot. This critical project will set the foundation for your future work and KPIs.
Once this foundation is created, you will become conversion-focused at every part of our marketing and sales funnel. You will go from creating workflows to landing pages, helping the marketing team develop new offers and campaigns while also helping our sales team create multiple lists of highly qualified targets to speak with.
Your work will seep through every aspect of the business in one way or another.
That said, you may wonder what a “day in the life” of this role will be.
Here is a list of some tasks we’ll expect from you (though this isn’t an exhaustive list and could change):
- Ownership of Hubspot portal. While others will be working in Hubspot, you will become the go-to resource on all things related to our Hubspot CRM.
- Streamline, kill, or create new processes within Hubspot to increase efficiency.
- Analyzing the entire marketing and sales pipeline for improvements, from reducing unsubscribers to getting more buyers and unlocking businesses they want to buy.
- You will dig into Google Analytics 4, and while GA4 is new, we don’t expect anyone to be a world-class veteran with it yet; you will strive to become one.
- You will master building Hubspot landing pages for various campaigns and tests.
- You will work closely with our Director of Marketing to find the best way to implement our overall strategy as it pertains to our marketing automation.
- You will write new email workflows and sequences, along with SMS campaigns.
- You will help us create a new Marketing Qualified Leads system and Sales Qualifed Leads.
- You will manage the admin approval process of our Referral Partners.
- Work directly with our Director of Marketing and other decision-makers on a variety of projects that will range from increasing verified liquidity on our marketplace, to increasing the amount of seller submissions we get.
- You will compile weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to help us keep an eye on the value being produced across the board and troubleshoot any challenges we come across. In addition, you will create and maintain various reporting dashboards across the company.
- You will be relentless on good data hygiene – as M&A is a complex beast, it can be easy to have multiple data sets that don’t align with the truth if we are not careful
At times, you will work with our Director of Marketing and engineering team for bespoke projects and partnerships that come up. This role will be highly dynamic and extremely rewarding if you love data, copywriting, and marketing.