Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We’re looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today.
Wouldn’t it be great if our working environment—and the tools we use—were designed with people’s actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent—if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots.
The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace – the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history.
Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products’ potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
We are looking for a technically minded, analytical Marketing Operations Manager who will strive to further develop our email system provider, expand and investigate our database and provide support to our marketing managers with execution of all audiences, journey and campaign creation with the purpose of engaging and monetizing our Dropbox Customer base. You’re passionate about Marketing and are looking to expand and grow your lifecycle marketing career. You are also excited to work globally and closely with cross-functional partners, including Product, Product Marketing, Regional leads, and more.
You are data-driven and have a passion for growth. You are technically minded and have a deep understanding of databases, SQL, dashboarding and data investigation. You are an analytical individual with a passion for investigating and problem solving. You will understand marketing and sales processes, have working knowledge of lifecycle email and mobile push notification marketing, marketing automation, A/B testing, reporting, and be able to take on a dedicated project management approach towards these initiatives. You are solutions-focused and dedicated to sharing your knowledge for the advancement of our whole team.
- Anchor the team and provide a technology point of view on advanced topics like MTA, campaign air-traffic control, and data flows
- Build tech specifications and business campaigns to align cross functional stakeholders around shared goals
- Scope out new technologies or projects that significantly modify the way we use data within marketing campaigns and how it flows through our platforms
- Partner and collaborate with marketing, product/sales, engineering teams, and 3rd-party vendors in developing and managing event and attribute data capabilities for highly personalized email and push campaigns
- Support the enablement of the lifecycle marketing tech stack; configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Develop and implement production and workflow processes
- Support transactional campaign planning, development, and execution
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and adoption of best practices
- Support end of life communications for products and features
- Maintain positive email deliverability and global compliance
- 5+ years of marketing automation experience creating B2B or B2C scaled automated lifecycle journeys (across email, in product, mobile) with a particular focus on system and data connections
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing) and driving alignment in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrable skills with internal and 3rd party marketing automation solutions (Iterable, Marketo, Braze, etc.) and sales CRMs such as Salesforce
- Demonstrable experience with creating and managing API’s
- Proven ability with managing CDP, model-driven targeting, and 3rd party data connections
- Experience with analysis, data manipulation, and management using SQL in advanced data platforms (Snowflake, Redshift, etc.)
- Strong project management skills; results-focused with impactful execution and follow-through; highly detail-oriented
- Comfortable with the basic elements of HTML, CSS, AMPScript, and Handlebars
- Knowledge of email regulations; CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL, and other local variations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field