We are seeking a highly motivated and analytical Paid Search Marketing Manager to oversee Keeper’s global paid acquisition channels. The ideal candidate will be a positive and collaborative team player with a strong background in paid search and analytics. We are looking for someone to grow with our team in a fresh, fun, and innovative environment. This is a 100% remote position with an opportunity to work a hybrid schedule for candidates based in either the Sacramento, CA or Chicago, IL metro areas!
Keeper’s cybersecurity software is trusted by millions of users and thousands of organizations, globally. Join one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies and help us achieve our goals by building brand awareness and driving new customer acquisition.
Keeper Security is transforming cybersecurity for people and organizations around the world. Keeper’s affordable and easy-to-use solutions are built on a foundation of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security to protect every user on every device. Our next-generation privileged access management solution deploys in minutes and seamlessly integrates with any tech stack to prevent breaches, reduce help desk costs and ensure compliance. Trusted by millions of individuals and thousands of organizations, Keeper is the leader for best-in-class password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote access and encrypted messaging.
About the Role
As a Paid Search Marketing Manager, you will join our Digital Marketing team and be responsible for optimizing and growing our paid search channels. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of Digital Marketing.
- Lead PPC campaign strategy and optimize performance, adjusting bidding strategies, ad copy, and targeting parameters to improve conversion rates, build quality pipeline, and achieve KPIs
- Provide regular reports and performance dashboards to leadership, highlighting key metrics, trends, and actionable insights
- Recommend landing page strategies and consult on landing page planning
- Optimize attribution methodologies, model and forecast ROI, and build test plans to improve campaign performance and identify opportunities for investment
- Implement A/B testing and other strategies to optimize ad creatives, landing pages, and other campaign elements
- Build effective cross-functional partnerships with SEO, demand generation, marketing operations, product, and sales
- Stay current on industry best practices and emerging trends to continually enhance strategies
- 6+ years of experience in paid search marketing, with a track record of creating and managing successful campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of paid search platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.) and solutions for analytics, competitive insight, and keyword research
- Experience managing large budgets within highly competitive industries
- Passionate about data and analytics; use funnels, creative/messaging, A/B testing, growth hacking, and optimization as a lever to improve business performance
- Advanced understanding of, and ability to make decisions based on, metrics such as CTR, CPC, CPA, MQL, ROI
- Strong business acumen, analytical and detail-oriented
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills for a global audience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Medical, Dental & Vision (inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K (Roth/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above market annual bonuses