Yahoo serves as a trusted guide for hundreds of millions of people globally, helping them achieve their goals online through our portfolio of iconic products. For advertisers, Yahoo Advertising offers omnichannel solutions and powerful data to engage with our brands and deliver results.
Yahoo serves as a trusted guide for hundreds of millions of people globally, helping them achieve their goals online through our portfolio of iconic products. At Yahoo News, we are building the best guide to the Internet (and the world) by making it easy to discover the most useful and interesting content online. We do this by collaborating both internally and externally to deliver high-quality content and engaging experiences to the 35 million users who come to us everyday. We are revitalizing this well-recognized and reliable source of breaking news, entertainment, culture and positioning it for the future.
Our Partner Managers are responsible for onboarding new partners and ensuring the success of existing partnerships. At a company that prides itself on being partner friendly and creating delightful experiences for its users, you will play a critical part in the success of our partnerships. As a Partner Manager, you will enable a vital feedback loop between Editorial, Product, Engineering, Business Development, Finance, Legal, and the Partner. This role acts as the day-to-day contact for partners, manages deal governance, payment approvals, escalations, feed set-up and other tasks pivotal to the success of the partnership.
- Support onboarding of new Partners and Creators
- Coordinate with internal teams for feed ingestion and resolution of any content serving issues
- Triage any issues that arise to ensure partnerships are setup for success
- Monitor and analyze data to understand performance and trends
- Manage day-to-day communications with partners and our Creator community
- Support Legal for any copyright issues or other complaints that arise on third party content
- Handle escalations and drive resolution and know when to escalate as needed
- Manage centralized reporting dashboard that tracks profitability of key deals as well other KPIs important to the business
- Approve payments and coordinate with Accounting as needed
- Experience in setting account management strategies and initiatives
- Digital media/publishing expertise
- Superb quantitative/analytical skills
- Passionate about media and journalism
- Capable of working in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong persuasion, prioritization and relationship building skills are essential; and comfort influencing partners and co-workers at all levels of an organization
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects with tight deadlines and a sense of urgency
- Directly-applicable deal/account-management experience (ideally within digital media), and a solid understanding of relevant partnership business models
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The compensation for this position ranges from $61,875.00 – $128,750.00/yr and will vary depending on factors such as your location, skills and experience.