BlueTek Resource Solutions
We are looking to hire a talented, eager, and skilled Senior Developer/DBA with strong PHP and MongoDB experience to join our team Remotely. If you have a strong background in MongoDB and Doctrine, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality web applications using PHP, Symfony, and MongoDB
- Developing new functionality, maintaining existing functionality, and learning how the product works.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Communicating and liaising with other developers to explain how various components work
- Define and design data models in an object-oriented way that maps to document-based like MongoDB.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills, and knowledge:
- Strong understanding of MongoDB.
- Solid OOP fundamentals
- Experience with Agile, test-driven, and Scrum development methodologies.
- Experience with ORM/ODM
- Experience with load balancing
- Experience with Kubernetes’ clusters
- Experience with cloud computing platforms preferred
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools preferred
- Experience with data analysis preferred
- Experience with Symfony and Doctrine preferred
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies and qualities:
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Leadership skills – provide guidance and support
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team