Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
In this Principal Product Manager role, you will be responsible for the design and development of a new customer-facing portal on the Adobe Experience League platform. Experience League is *the* place enterprise customers come to learn about their Adobe solutions and discover how to be successful with them. By bringing together free training, documentation, communities, support, and account-specific guidance, Experience League makes it possible, at scale, for Adobe customers to become true Adobe advocates! The new portal will focus on making it easier for customers to find their licensed products, see product adoption roadmaps & scores, assign learning courses to their team using Adobe Learning Manager, identify their support options, and receive targeted content recommendations.
This is a highly visible role, and the ideal candidate should have experience working across organizational boundaries to establish a common vision, roadmap, and timeline. In addition to strong technical knowledge, they thrive in a collaborative environment and are energized by working closely with engineering teams.
From the outset, you will be responsible for a promising new product and have the autonomy to think strategically and make data-driven decisions to drive innovative solutions. Over your career, you will have been exposed to leading various types of products and mastered communicating to senior executives.
- Be responsible for the overall product roadmap for new customer hub experiences.
- Using a collaborative work style that fosters teamwork and cross-functional alignment, partner on creating an overall vision and product requirements.
- Analyze customer feedback and usage metrics to identify key opportunities to address.
- Continuously enhance the product and user experience through an iterative product development model.
- Collaborate with peer Product Managers to define how new experiences fit into the overall Experience League Platform.
- Work with marketing teams to create customer and internal content that lands key messages.
- Stay informed about industry, competitor, and customer trends.
- Handle communications to customers about service interruptions or other issues that may impact them.
- 7+ years of working as a Product Manager
- 3+ years of technical experience (software development or similar)
- Experience delivering digital products where you are responsible for the full product lifecycle, from concept through to go-to-market.
Additional Or Preferred Qualifications
- Experience leading complex projects and solving problems with minimal coaching.
- High attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize contending requests.
- Be able to write concise content that conveys complex business and technical problems and solutions to a variety of audiences.
- Adept at collaborating within a matrixed environment.
- Ability to present to company leaders, collaborators, and at events.
- Experience pulling and analyzing data for insights.