We’re Rent., the leading technology company in the property rental industry. We deliver integrated solutions that bring together the right renter, with the right property, at the right time.
Rent’s robust, proprietary AI platform powers a full suite of best-in-class digital marketing solutions across our flagship listing sites Rent.com, ApartmentGuide.com, and Rentals.com, as well as search, social, email marketing, reputation management, a virtual leasing office, and more. We simplify the rental journey through an engaging user experience and data-driven innovations.
At Rent., our mission is to simplify the experience of connecting people & properties. Period.
The Product Implementation Specialist is responsible for regularly interacting with customers and sales to ensure thorough fulfillment and transition customers into the servicing cycle of the customer journey.
The Product Implementation Specialist position holds a favorable reputation with internal and external partners for being credible, diligent, and responsive. Product implementation can be very complex and detailed, and the analyst’s job is to make it seamless.
What You’ll Do:
- The sales team and customers are confident that their ILS or DMS services will be implemented so that their investment achieves the highest possible ROI, reducing the chances of churn:
- The client leverages all possible integrations
- The listing contains high-quality digital assets and availability
- The client is aware of which content is most likely to affect conversion and the cost of not providing that content during fulfillment
- The client understands the value of the tools and programs available to them at go-live
- The client is introduced to the appropriate Client Success team for ongoing support
- Nuances of a client’s implementation are easily accessible by the Sales, Client Service, Client Success, and Product Operations teams for superior cross-departmental customer service
- Simultaneously managing the implementation process for multiple Rent. products and services
- Leverage online presence to uncover all property information that can enrich their ILS or DMS
- Identifying and setting up all possible integration points between client systems and internal Rent. systems
- Making outbound information requests (phone/email/video chat) to aid in the implementation of assigned contracts
- Performs immediate corrective actions for ILS or DMS to improve the overall quality of service and KPI attainment.
- Escalating problems with the relevant stakeholders and finding solutions to implementation roadblocks
- Working cases that escalate implementation questions and issues from the sales team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to articulate clearly and concisely both written and verbally
- Possesses a sense of ownership and responsibility
- Passion to elevate the client experience
- Enjoys being very detail-oriented
- Experience working in customer service, customer success, or fulfillment role for a digital or SAAS product (preferred)
- Demonstrated success in proactively escalating problems and finding solutions to roadblocks
- Proficient experience utilizing the Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Success in uncovering insights and gathering information that is not immediately disclosed
- Demonstrated success collaborating with various departments, specifically a Sales organization, to solve complex issues
Rent. Perks & Benefits
Renting comes with perks. So does working at Rent. Whether it’s enjoying time off to recharge, accessing healthcare, or building financial well-being, employees enjoy a comprehensive set of benefits based on their role and location.