We empower our product teams to solve hard problems – customer problems and business problems – in ways that our customers love. As a Product Manager Lead (Accounting), your key responsibilities would be:
- Deeply understand and embody the voice of the customer – Be in front of the users, do qualitative research and define and track quantitative product metrics. You will then be communicating to the team a deep understanding of our users, and the data about how our customers engage with our products.
- Wide breadth of product knowledge – Understand end-to-end workflows across product tracks and their impact on the Business Office. You will work closely with Controllers and other key stakeholders to streamline, introduce automation and improve efficiency of business processes.
- Drive new product initiatives – Own and drive products/features from ideation through implementation, launch and iterative enhancements. You’ll be working closely with the design team to craft amazing product experiences that delight our customers and see those come to life working with the engineering team, focusing on excellent execution.
- Create cross-functional engagement – Establish rapport with colleagues across all departments including Engineering, Marketing, Analytics, Sales, Business Development, and work collaboratively with them to streamline communication and processes. You will specifically be a point person our internal stakeholders will look up to for answers or direction on anything related to your products.
- Champion the domain – Track industry trends and the competitive landscape as they pertain to your product and help define the product roadmap to constantly stay ahead of the curve.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in Finance and Accounting processes, including financial reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable or treasury management
- Product management experience in payments platform, banking, or other fintech domains, preferably knowledgeable with the integration of such systems
- Prior experience focused on settlement, clearing, recon, refunds, financial ledger management, and risk within payments platform on either issuance or acquiring side preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to work through complex and ambiguous business requirements from finance, tax, treasury, legal, compliance, and regulatory perspective
Execution: Demonstrated ability to execute on a product roadmap while working with offshore resources and coordinating with internal/external stakeholders to manage expectations and timelines.
Curiosity: You are exceptionally curious about new products and how users will respond to them and ensure you have the data to back up your roadmap requirements.
Empathy: You deeply understand how customers think. You can accurately predict how changes will make them feel. You enjoy creating delight and measuring it to ensure success is achieved.
Excellent communication: You are comfortable and confident sharing your thoughts in verbal or written form. You can engage constructively in debate and discussion with your colleagues and peers. You have a proven plan to ensure everyone is aligned on the product vision and execution timeline.
Appreciation for quality: You are very enthusiastic about your favorite products and can articulate why they’re incredible. You are excited. and proud to build a premium brand and have a track record of working on products with a sustainable future.
Education: you have a BS in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- Experience working in the automotive industry, and specifically with different aspects of dealership management systems
- Experience with In-store Payments, Transfers/Payouts API first products
- Strong technical background
- Experience building complex enterprise-level B2B software
- MBA from a top-tier global business school or equivalent experience
- CPA or CFA certification preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from the Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of an early stage, hyper-growth startup with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- Dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- Open and transparent culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development