The Mom Project
The salary range for this position is $93.10 – $100.00 per hour.***
Please note, that all applicants applying for US job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.***
Founded in 2008, our Customer represents a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. They exist to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere, providing healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Their website and app uniquely leverage technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs.
We are seeking a Program Manager on a contract basis to support our Customer’s business needs. This role is 100% remote.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for delivering products that improve operational performance across a portfolio of solutions that make the company a safe and reliable platform
- Be the primary interface between design, product, engineering, data science, and operations
- 10+ years of experience driving complex cross-functional programs
- Strong understanding of project management and maturation fundamentals
- Excellent communication, engagement and senior leadership influence skills
- Expertise with project management tools e.g. confluence, Jira, Smartsheets, and Asana
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional environment where communication with multiple groups and stakeholders is imperative
- A proven track record of launching complex products in highly constrained environments through various scopes of the product development lifecycle
- Phenomenal problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem-solving abilities to identify and manage blocking issues
- Build great relationships and can drive alignment across large cross-functional teams
- Enjoy learning how products are built and run and can distill complex systems and processes into simple written and verbal communications
- Excellent at connecting the dots across initiatives and ensuring cross-functional teams are focused on delivering what matters most
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations, or Sciences preferred
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be 100% remote.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record (Available upon completion of the waiting period for eligible engage Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program