The Regional Visual Manager role drives the training and implementation of Visual Merchandising direction within the assigned Region. The role is a key partner between the Field (stores), the Director of Visual Merchandising & Execution, and HO Store Operations and Visual Merchandising Teams. The role requires leading productive store visits, providing coaching to support decision-making and seamless and clear communication with Field Leaders.
Why You Belong Here
At Victoria’s Secret & Co, we acknowledge your value. We recognize that every associate has something unique to add to our brand and business. We strive to recruit, retain, and advance diverse talent that reflects the customers we serve and the communities where we live and work. We foster a culture where everyone belongs because we know our business thrives most when we look for, listen to, and amplify diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We place the customer at the heart of everything we do. We dream big, embrace curiosity and creativity while always learning from our mistakes. We lead with integrity, trust, and respect to achieve the best outcomes as one team.
- Drives consistency across the Region by building accountability to Visual Merchandising Tools; Influences Regional Leaders to leverage Visual Merchandising to maximize Business Results and impact the overall Customer Experience.
- Conducts effective store visits across the Region by coaching and providing feedback to Field Leaders to reduce variability in execution.
- Leverages Training Platform (weekly calls, store visits, virtual visits, workshops, photo review) to positively impact Business Results and Customer Experience.
- Collaborates and influences multiple Home Office partners providing insights that improve and simplify execution for stores.
- Participates and influences Brand Direction via weekly calls with HO Visual Leadership to simplify and impact in store productivity. Participates in Floorset Sessions on site in Columbus, OH (as needed).
- Executes Seasonal Space Planning updates ensuring optimization of Floorplans to maximize business results. Leverages partnership with Field Leaders to finalize maps.
- Strong understanding of leading and managing direction/strategy of multiple business under one Brand.
- Influences Field in early adoption of technology upgrades by collaborating with key partners across Store Operations. Leverages technology to simplify and impact in store productivity.
- Provides feedback, insights, and solutions on Visual Merchandising strategies to Director of Field Visual Merchandising & Execution on a weekly basis to consistently improve results.
- Influences and supports Real Estate activity within Region from onset with participation on Design Review, through the mapping process, to the final product of the hands on at Store Openings.
- Participates and influences Regional Manager and Director of Field Visual Merchandising & Execution with hiring decisions.
- Provides feedback and insights on Field & Store Operation leaders during seasonal talent review to RM/DM’s.
- Leads Floorset Lifecycle with support of Product Lifecycle Team; Strong understanding of backroom to the salesfloor organization/efficiencies and impact on Customer Experience.
- Consistently demonstrates and has the proven ability to develop top talent, build internal bench and network externally.
- Canvases industry trends both online and in-store to stay competitive within the Retail Landscape. Provides insight and ideas to maintain competitive edge.
Minimum Salary: $107,000.00
Maximum Salary: $145,425.00
VS&Co provides a range of compensation for this role as shown. Your actual salary will be determined by a number of factors, including: your specific skills and experience, geographic region, or other relevant factors.
- BA in Marketing, Design, Technical, Liberal Arts or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Visual Merchandising/Presentation or marketing, preferably with a leading fashion specialty retailer or Brand.
- 1-3 years of Retail Management Experience, including multi-store capacity.
- Exceptional Visual Standards with the ability to interpret Brand Direction.
- Proficient in MS Office and Creative Suites preferred.
- Ability to facilitate learning in both a store and classroom environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and problem solve efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work independently and remotely.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Approximately 80% travel time; overnight stays required.
- Must reside in a centralized location within the Region.