Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
This role will rive portfolio revenue retention and growth by performing the following
- Overseeing a portfolio of 600 plus small and medium size merchant accounts, identifying and guiding new and emerging accounts to optimal results
- Proactively monitor volume and revenue, identifying product optimization and upsell opportunities on high potential accounts
- Partner with Marketing to deliver though leadership, education and product based campaigns to the portfolio, driving increased product adoption and enrollment
- Collaborate effectively with Revenue team members on identified opportunities, helping to identify and support closure of upsells
- Utilize Salesforce to track engagement and opportunity contribution at the account level
- Lead pricing and renewal negotiations, propose pricing strategies for product expansion and contract renewals, for top volume merchants
- Support day to day activities related to performance of products and services for key accounts
- Represent the voice of the customer by escalating issues, concerns, trends and feedback to the attention of direct management
- Support additional duties and moderate travel as required
This is a remote position. A remote position does not require job duties be performed within proximity of a Visa office location. Remote positions may be required to be present at a Visa office with scheduled notice.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Master, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- 6 or more years of work experience with a bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Master, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- BA BS degree in a related field or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- A minimum of 5 years experience with client management, sales, and business development coupled with a deep understanding of the payments and card issuing industries
- Experience expanding revenue stream via upselling, including tracking and reporting the status of opportunities
- Skilled at effectively solving client issues, investigating solutions, and coordinating responses
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with the demonstrated ability to provide innovative ideas, sound decision making and critical thinking skills to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong analytical abilities and strategic orientation, including experience with making recommendations to optimize performance and reporting on these, as needed
- Ability to contribute to a fast paced collaborative team environment
- Effective use of MS Office, specifically with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with SalesForce is preferred
- Ability to travel to onsite meetings, industry and company events
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.