At Autocorp.ai, we’re at the forefront of revolutionizing the automotive industry. Our mission is to redefine the car buying experience, blending cutting-edge e-commerce technology with innovative FinTech solutions. We envision a world where dealerships thrive in the digital realm, powered by authentic human connections. Join us in shaping a future where every interaction between dealers and buyers is seamless, efficient, and transformative. Be a part of our dynamic team, driving change and making a tangible impact in the mobility sector. Your journey with Autocorp.ai isn’t just a career move – it’s a leap into the future of automotive commerce.
Are you a dynamic, results-driven sales leader with a passion for B2B SaaS? As Director of Sales, you should be the best sales person on the team! Do you thrive in fast-paced environments, leading and inspiring sales teams to exceed their targets? Autocorp.ai is seeking a Director of Sales to spearhead our sales efforts, driving revenue growth and expanding our market presence. This role offers the unique opportunity to work remotely, giving you the flexibility to innovate and lead from anywhere. If you’re a seasoned sales professional with a knack for closing deals and a deep understanding of sales tech stacks, we want you to bring your expertise to our team and play a pivotal role in our journey to redefine the industry
$240,000 On Target Earnings
- Ongoing hiring, mentoring and development of Sales Executives, SDR Managers and SDR’s which includes recruiting, hiring, and training new members
- Develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member
- Motivate team members through creative incentives & self development
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting on volume statistics, lead pipeline, conversation of sales accepted opportunities and playbook effectiveness
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Partner with senior management, marketing and product teams to develop successful GTM strategies
- Refine and evolve a scalable, measurable, and predictable process for crushing targets and growing the team
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience in SaaS (B2B)
- 2+ of second line leadership experience
- Must have direct experience managing a team of SDR’s/BDR’s
- Consistent track record of 100%+ quota achievement as an SDR Manager
- Fairly extensive CRM & sales enablement software experience
- Proven track record scaling of SDR teams
- Experienced in hiring and working in a rapidly growing environment
- High levels of self motivation, ownership, and adaptability, with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
Perks & Benefits
- We offer our Canadian employee’s a variety of medical, dental, vision, and virtual health benefits powered by Sunlife & Lumino.
- For most plans, Autocorp pays 100% of the premiums for employees.
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program).
- Education & learning for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days.
- Work from home, setup to succeed in a remote environment