Join Dispel, a growth-stage cybersecurity company, as a Senior Brand & Web Designer. This role is pivotal in enhancing Dispel’s market presence, reinforcing our status as a cybersecurity pioneer, and bolstering client confidence through exceptional web design for our informational website and accompanying visual branding. As a SaaS tech company this is a web design focused role first and foremost.
If you’re a unicorn capable of not only designing but also implementing your creations as a frontend developer, we’re especially interested.
We are seeking a talented designer specialize in crafting a unified and compelling brand experience. This role is central to enhancing Dispel’s market presence by creating a consistent visual narrative across our informational website, tearsheets, whitepapers, conference booths, and collateral. The focus of this role is on branding and informational design, and will not primarily extend into product design (we have a separate Product Design team focused on our products).
You will report directly to the CEO as part of Dispel’s Growth > Marketing Team.
This position is remote, but only open to those qualified to work in the U.S. and residing in the United States.
- Lead the creative vision and execution of Dispel’s branding across various platforms including the company website (dispel.com), marketing materials, and event displays.
- Ensure a cohesive brand experience that resonates with our target audiences in industrial manufacturing, utilities, and heavy industries.
- Design webpages on our customer-facing dispel.com website
- Learn and understand our customer journey, designing pages and collateral that carry prospective customers through to a sale.
- Collaborate closely with our Product Design Team to align product and marketing aesthetics.
- Partner with the Digital Marketing Manager to enhance website performance, analyze user interactions, and redesign for improved conversions.
- Understand and engage our target markets (industrial manufacturing, utilities, heavy industries) through compelling designs.
- Design a website that effectively communicates our products and services, emphasizing their value to potential clients and generating Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs).
- Implement your web designs, ensuring a seamless transition from concept to live site.
- Create and maintain a suite of digital assets, including animations, for use across various marketing channels.
- Provide digital assets across various company functions, including leadership, marketing, and communications.
- Create animations and digital assets for website and collateral use.
- Occasionally design conference booths aligned with the rest of the Dispel brand and messaging.
- Support marketing and sales by supplying well-designed templates for channel and sales use.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a skilled designer.
- Frontend development skills to implement your designs (preferred).
- Demonstrated proficiency in brand and marketing collateral design and delivery.
- Strong concept ideation, conceptualization, and sketching abilities.
- Capability to evolve concepts into production-ready designs.
- Balances design creativity with a strategic approach.
- Excellent design sensibility, up-to-date with trends and best practices.
- Proficient in multitasking across varied subjects and projects.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, with multiple teams, maintaining quality.
- Continuous improvement mindset, taking pride in all projects.
- Proficient in Figma; Hubspot experience beneficial.
- Strong knowledge and passion for shape, color, and typography.
- Interest in cybersecurity is advantageous.
Extras we’d love to see
- Talented animator who can build sophisticated graphics we can use on the website.
- Frontend developer skills so that you can build and implement what you design.
- Be thoughtful about the messaging that goes into the design. Think holistically about what’s going to catch the attention of a prospective client and draw them in. Design and copy should go hand-in-hand
Your application should include an impressive portfolio that showcases your ability to create a cohesive and engaging brand and web development experience.
- Competitive salary benchmarked off of market data
- 401(k) w/ company match.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Parental leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health savings account