AT CASTOR, WE DRIVE FASTER, SMARTER MEDICAL RESEARCH
We believe that faster, more diverse clinical trials help extend the human health span and provide a greater return on investment.
We strive to improve the clinical trial experience for patients, sites and sponsors, using technology to accelerate every step of the clinical trial journey.
Our modular clinical trial platform enables the capture and re-use of research data from anywhere, anytime and helps optimize each activity in the clinical trial journey by reducing human effort with technology. From recruitment to monitoring, we help make it easier to design and deploy trials, enroll and engage patients, collect data and analyze results.
Next to being very purpose-driven, we are proud of our caring company culture. We follow our values diligently and take the well-being of each Castorian seriously. Sounds like something for you? Read on !
You will join a marketing team of six (including you) with other key roles in product marketing, digital strategy, marketing operations, brand and design – however we often go beyond our typical ‘swim lanes’ to embrace diverse tasks when the opportunity arises.
We are supported by several consultants to drive further marketing expertise in design, copywriting and digital while we partner with other Castor teams to leverage deeper industry expertise. We work to core values that ensure close collaboration and teaming. These are underpinned by a high level of trust, a commitment to transparency, always looking to raise the bar and bringing constructive feedback to achieve growth.
The marketing team is, just like the rest of Castor, working remote-first. This means we strive to enable asynchronous work as much as possible and have strong respect for the local & flexible working hours of other Castorians. Current marketing members are based in the Netherlands, US, UK and Ireland.
WHAT YOU`LL FOCUS ON
As our Senior Content and Social Media Manager, you will be an adaptable creator, a skilled writer and a dedicated brand advocate within the team. You will be responsible for leading Castor’s content and social media strategy with the goal of elevating brand visibility, refining our tone of voice and boosting audience engagement for business impact. You will oversee the entire lifecycle of content creation at Castor, from ideation to execution, ensuring alignment with our marketing objectives. A crucial aspect of your role will be to foster strong collaborative relationships across teams to support a unified approach and meet our business goals.
You will also be responsible for all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with our information security policies.
Content Development & Strategy
- Spearheading the development & execution of Castor’s content & social media strategy.
- Evangelizing Castor’s solutions through creating, editing & publishing marketing content.
- Creating high-quality content for channels including web, social, whitepapers & more.
- Skillfully project managing Castor’s editorial calendar to sync with business objectives & marketing goals.
- Managing Castor’s social platforms using proactive & reactive measures to drive performance & growth.
- Overseeing contributions from freelance writers for consistency, quality & alignment.
- Defining Castor’s tone of voice consistently across all content, enhancing brand identity & engagement.
Driving Business Impact
- Using analytical tools to consistently evaluate content performance & business impact.
- Ensuring Castor’s content machine results in high engagement & opens up new business opportunities.
- Enhancing Castor’s search engine visibility through extensive SEO research and content optimizations.
- Regularly analyzing & reporting content performance metrics & using insights to drive content strategy.
- Nurturing partnerships with Castor’s subject matter experts (SMEs) to leverage their knowledge & expertise.
- Building cross-departmental relationships to ensure alignment and coordination of objectives & goals.
- Championing the development of team skills in creating impactful & successful content.
- Working with Key Opinion Leaders & partners in the industry to drive thought leadership content.
- You will always stay informed about industry trends and best practices.
- You will focus on accurate & complete work & apply quality checks to yourself & others.
- You will be following the Castor quality policy, information security policy, the code of conduct and the procedures from the Quality and Information Security Management system (QISMS).
WHAT YOU`LL BRING
- 5+ year of relevant experience
- English Proficiency – excellent command of English with native-level fluency.
- Creative Writing – the craft of creating amazing content that connects with our audience.
- Technical Knowledge – a deep understanding of software concepts & terminology (life sciences an advantage).
- Customer Focus – an empathy towards customers when building content & campaigns.
- Effective Communication – an open, honest communication style that builds trust.
- Strong Initiative – a decisive approach to keep work on track with effective prioritization.
- Results-Driven – ambitious goals & a hunger to take ownership & drive business impact.
- Collaborative Skills – the skill to foster a cohesive & productive work environment.
- High Standards – a penchant to always raise the bar and find ways to get faster or better.
- Data-Driven – an analytical mindset for decision making while looking to data for insights.
- Wellbeing First – a focus on personal & team wellbeing to stay healthy & happy.
- Guidelines – a relevant understanding of clinical guidelines: ICH-GCP – Good Clinical Practice, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, and relevant GXP Regulations and Guidance.
HOW CASTOR TAKES CARE OF YOU
At Castor we truly live and breathe one of our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team. Our benefits reflect this:
- Guaranteed ‘happy holidays’ bonus
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Learning & Development Budget to support your growth
- Unlimited annual leave (with a minimum of 25 days, plus additional national holidays)
- A fully remote role*, with support for your home office set-up
- A flexible working schedule: nobody is tracking your time except you, we focus on output and delivery
- A great work-life balance
- A MacBook or Dell laptop, and all other needed gear to work comfortably from home
- Quarterly downtime weeks, well-being workshops, sleeping courses, virtual company events and celebrations
- Annual company retreats in person 🌴