Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring company success?
Do you have excellent project management skills?
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. At our core, we Champion People, help our colleagues Grow with Purpose and true to our name we encourage colleagues to “Be Alight.”
Champion People – be empathetic and help create a place where everyone belongs.
Grow with purpose – be inspired by our higher calling of improving lives.
Be Alight – act with integrity, be real and empower others.
It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology gives companies and employees around the world the ability to power confident decisions, for life.
With a comprehensive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team if you Champion People, want to Grow with Purpose through acting with integrity and if you embody the meaning of Be Alight.
Learn more at careers.alight.com.
As the Sr. Event Manager, you’ll be responsible for the development and execution of high-impact clients and prospects.
This ideal candidate will manage event budgets, hospitality logistics, and production. This person will have a passion for planning VIP events with excellent project management skills.
- Leading the planning and execution of high-impact client/prospect events and experiences
- Partnering with the business stakeholders and cross-functional event planning teams. Defines key deliverables and execution strategy (including pre-event program timelines, and team meetings)
- Building and maintaining relationships with business stakeholders to deliver exceptional experiences
- Creating pre and post event documentation. Manage competing priorities without sacrificing quality
- Understanding and maintaining project budgets alongside stakeholders. Conceptualize creative and resourceful ideas to enhance the attendee experience
- Leading internal and external planning meetings. Solve problems by analyzing complications and determining the best solution
- Solving problems by analyzing complications and determining the best solution. Ability to thrive in an environment of rapid change
- 7-10 years of event management experience. Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, marketing, business, or a related discipline
- Have a keen attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. CMP or PMP certification preference
- Demonstrate success in managing and prioritizing multiple complex programs
- Have excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Have excellent communication and leadership skills to manage a team of event professionals
- Experience working with vendors & third-party partners. Be able to negotiate contracts with vendors and venues to ensure cost-effective solutions
- Be willing to travel approximately 30%
So that you can be your best at work and home, we consider flexible working arrangements wherever possible. Alight has been a leader in the flexible workspace and “Top 100 Company for Remote Jobs” 5 years in a row.