Flashpoint is the pioneering leader in threat data and intelligence. We empower commercial enterprises and government agencies to decisively confront complex security challenges, reduce risk, and improve operational resilience amid fast-evolving threats. Through the Flashpoint Ignite platform, we deliver unparalleled depth, breadth and speed of data from highly relevant sources, enriched by human insights. Our solutions span cyber threat intelligence, vulnerability intelligence, geopolitical risk, physical security, fraud and brand protection. The result: our customers safeguard critical assets, avoid financial loss, and protect lives. Discover more at flashpoint.io
We have a role for you if
- You have an analytical mindset with a proactive drive and proven process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions
- You have experience working in the vulnerability management, threat intelligence, or security tools space
- You show empathy for user problems and an ability to distill insights into the right product answer
- You have Product Management experience in a B2B, SaaS environment
- You bring a versatile technical skill-set, including an understanding of asset management databases, APIs, security, Elasticsearch, Kibana, user engagement analysis to the table
- You have experience with language processing technologies (Named Entity Recognition, Sentiment Analysis, Text Summarization, Large Language Models, Generative AI etc.)
- You’re engaging and transparent with cross functional teams. Your team knows their priorities and why they’re doing what they’re doing. You have the grit to tackle big, undefined problems. You can work at a tiny crack until you’ve broken open the whole nut.
What you will get to do on our team
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders to build out the vuln product roadmap that meets our customers’ needs and drives the most value for the company
- Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers with a strong Engineering team to orchestrate successful launches and rapidly deliver customer value
- Own requirements and acceptance criteria for all the products you ship
- Define success metrics for the products and features you ship and every experiment you run
- Understand the impact of each change and be able to articulate the value of the customer need vs opportunity cost
- Work to collect and analyze engagement data to ensure that releases contribute to improving product “stickiness” and company value
- Communicate and collaborate effectively across the design, engineering, sales, marketing, intel, and leadership teams to ensure transparency of Product plans and progress
What you will achieve
Within 30 days
- Familiarize yourself Flashpoint’s mission, products, and toolset
- Meet all necessary stakeholders and team members for your product line
- Present to the product organization the pain points and opportunities for your product line
Within 60 days
- Be deeply rooted in the product development process for your product (agile ceremonies, discovery efforts, design workshops)
- Attend sales demos and research meetings related to your product
- Shepherd an epic through the development process and measure the outcomes with users
- Actively drive & shape the roadmap for your product
By 90 days
- Be accountable and manage your product line and the outcomes associated with it.
- Establish yourself as the subject matter expert in the vulnerability product ecosystem building meaningful product journeys into the rest of the Flashpoint ecosystem
- Define your key customer segments to target with new features and enhancements and formulate a plan for the best way to grow adoption, usage, and a positive customer experience within those segments.
- Execute your product roadmap and communicating the outcomes and business impacts
To be successful in this role, you will need
- Experience in Cyber Security particularly around the vulnerability and exploit space
- Demonstrate the ability to manage the roadmap for a revenue generating product through experience in go-to market from idea to launch.
- Make data-driven decisions and prioritize use cases to be solved.
Base Pay Range: $150,000/yr – $180,000/yr plus bonus
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and products and services that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging.Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person’s unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded virtual events: book clubs, happy hours, committees, DIBE discussion group, Donut mixers, local team member meetups and much more.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements, expensed lunches, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.