Come and join the Littlefish team!
Work location: Remote
Salary: Up to £55,000
Must be eligible for SC Clearance (Must have lived in the UK for at least 5 years).
Here at Littlefish, we look for people who can make a real difference and become a giant slayer. As the world around us continues to change, we look for people who grab that change with optimism and excitement. These are the passionate and high-performing people who enjoy and thrive on thinking outside the box.
Our current employees are the giant slayers who have made Littlefish who we are today, and you will be the future employees who continue to add the drive, and passion, and add to our skills and experience as we see Littlefish grow.
So, if this is ticking your boxes and you are excited at the thought of working with creative, passionate, energetic, friendly people- we would love to hear from you.
The role and what you’ll be getting up to on a day to day basis:
Littlefish is seeking a Senior Professional Services Engineer to come and join our growing Professional Services team.
As the Senior Professional Services Engineer, you will report to the Head of Professional Services.
Your main duties will include providing industry-standard expertise for the planning, design and deployment of Microsoft and Microsoft Cloud solutions, that meet or exceed our customer requirements. This will also include the creation of high and low level designs, implementation, testing, and documentation as well as assisting in the successful completion of activities to achieve acceptance into service.
A significant proportion of Littlefish Projects are delivered remotely, however flexibility for travel should be maintained should the engagements being delivered require this (typically, this is confined to mainland UK locations).
What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- Significant experience in the design and deployment of Microsoft Cloud Solutions, such as Microsoft 365, Microsoft Intune (Autopilot, Modern Device Management), Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS, Microsoft Identity solutions (AD, Entra ID including P1 & P2 features).
- Skilled with PowerShell and able to read & write scripts to deliver upon requirements.
- Demonstrable experience with core infrastructure technologies such as: Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, GPO, and Active Directory.
- Accomplished documentation skills for both design and planning phases & post implementation reference documentation.
- Must hold a drivers licence and maintain a car in road worthy condition to allow flexibility for travel when needed.
- Notable experience within a Project Team, ideally within a Managed Services Partner delivering engagements on behalf of their client base.
What can we offer you?
- Through our one of a kind training programme, the Littlefish Academy, you can increase your earnings by £4,500.
- Referral bonus scheme of £1000 when you successfully refer a friend.
- Access to our LinkedIn Learning platform, with over 16000 expert-led online tutorials to enhance and achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Healthcare cash plan. This will give you access to online GP appointments, 24/7 access to qualified counsellors and cash back against a range of general healthcare
- Casual dress policy
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company social events
- 25 days annual leave plus public / bank holidays
- Purchase and sale of annual leave scheme
Life at Littlefish:
Our company values shape who we are as a business, what we stand for and how we work. Hiring people with our values at heart, is very important as we see Littlefish grow.
I am High Performing- I like to raise the bar, we look at creating opportunities to increase quality and improve efficiency, we strive for service excellence.
I am Passionate- We build team success and celebrate them together, I am enthusiastic and energetic, I care about the people I work with and we support one another.
I Have a Can-Do Attitude– I am not afraid to step outside my comfort zone, we are not afraid to challenge status quo, we get stuff done!
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today, and join us on this journey.