With U.S. headquarters in Silicon Valley and global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, we are a culturally diverse team also spread across Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Malta and more! Across North America, we have embraced a work from anywhere policy throughout the continental US and Canada.
It’s a great time to join Trustly as the Americas team is growing. If you thrive in an entrepreneurially minded, fast-paced, casual, professional, positive, and rewarding work environment, check us out!
About The Role
Trustly is looking for a passionate, detailed, and organized individual to join the Project Management team. We are looking for someone who will drive project planning and track progress on key business objectives. This role will work collaboratively across all departments at Trustly including Sales, Product, Engineering, Merchant Services, Support & Operations, Customer Success, and others on our highest priority initiatives. Join us on our exciting journey as we continue to scale Trustly in the Americas!
What You’ll Do
- Day-to-day management of multiple large-scale and complex projects or initiatives across the enterprise from initiation to delivery while maintaining project scope, ensuring deadlines are met and project risks are identified and mitigated.
- Build project plans with timelines and dependencies, tracking key milestones and progress to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time.
- Proactively identify, resolve, or escalate issues in order to minimize delays.
- Partner cross-functionally with technical and business teams to drive initiatives, issue resolution, and align on expected outcomes while providing clear and concise communication throughout the project.
- Make decisions and determinations with limited information and direction.
- Provide accurate and timely status reports to project stakeholders.
- Comply with methodologies, policies, and procedures while also participating in developing/enhancing project management processes, templates, documentation, and control.
- Facilitate and document lessons learned for each initiative in order to continuously improve project management processes.
- Generally works across internal functional areas but may involve external stakeholders.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of project management experience with a background in fintech/tech.
- Experience with Agile development methodology in a software/enterprise SaaS environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-centered work environment. Excellent communication – verbal, written, interpersonal with strong active listening skills.
- Organized, and detail-oriented with a high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to collaborate and manage cross-functional teams of diverse subject-matter experts remotely.
- Can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience using Asana is preferred (not required).
$115,000 – $140,000