EXUS is the global leader in improving debt collection results through technology. With its team of experts spanning 4 continents, EXUS has been serving financial institutions for over two decades in more than 40 countries. Consistent with our goal of becoming the most admired company globally in the Debt Collections software market, EXUS has been repeatedly acknowledged by independent advisors, such as Gartner, Oliver Wyman, and Arum. One of our biggest clients in Thailand is Siam Commercial Bank (SCB).
Our people constitute the source of inspiration that drives us forward and help us fulfill our purpose of being role models for a better world.
This is your chance to be part of a highly motivated, diverse, and multidisciplinary team, which embraces breakthrough thinking and technology to create software that serves people. We offer a creative, fun, and above all, inspiring working environment that fosters team spirit and promotes the greater good. We are positive and eager to learn and explore. We are committed to our vision.
Our shared Values:
- We are transparent and direct
- We are positive and fun, never cynical or sarcastic
- We are eager to learn and explore
- We put the greater good first
- We are frugal and we do not waste resources
- We are fanatically disciplined, we deliver on our promises
We are EXUS! Are you?
We are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer with strong technical skills in database development to join the Product Development Team remotely. As a member of our Engineering Team, you will join an international team of highly skilled professionals that delivers global market-leading collection software and provides the best possible service to our clients worldwide.
This team develops EXUS Financial Suite (EFS), an award-winning comprehensive suite of Software applications that manage credit risk along the whole lifecycle of accounts.
If you are a results-focused engineer with not only strong technical skills but also customer focus, aspiring to work in an agile development environment, we certainly want to hear from you!
- Develop product modules by producing clean, efficient code
- Collaborate with the Delivery and Customer Success teams to implement, and improve the product
- Participate in the analysis, design, implementation, and review of product development modules
- Implement technical tasks for project delivery needs
- Review and debug code
- Bachelor’s Degree in ICT or Engineering
- At least 3 years of work experience in Database Development (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Customer-focused attitude with great attention to detail
- Always deliver on promises and respect deadlines
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
Will be considered a plus:
- Master’s Degree in ICT or Engineering
- Good understanding of basic ATL principles.
- Experience with server-side languages such as .Net and Java
- Experience in IT Consulting or similar field, preferably in the banking sector
- Web technologies and Internet protocols (XML, JSON, HTTP, TCP/IP)
- Experience with Collection systems
- Experience with JIRA and Bitbucket
- Basic DBA skills
- Web Server familiarity (especially with IIS)
- Ability to travel abroad, up to 20% annually, depending on project requirements and conditions is preferred
At EXUS we help our people to achieve excellent results by creating a work environment that encourages individual and team success.
- Fully remote work setup
- Competitive salary
- Inclusive work environment & Well-being Program
- A clear induction program & a mentoring buddy to help you
- Private health insurance allowance